Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jontoads whips

Go down 
+55
beep340
Dre
moaugust88
Yuro
ekaz
WICKEDSRT8
GSB06SRT
BackNBlack
jamesv82
jlg1963
BigM
billygoat91
chicagovich
funkpolice
TgTwist
stairman
irishrt5.7
moros323
Xenon
vagrant
northsiderz
Bulldog
KevinDSClark
Okie6.1
Hypnotiq
xegitalian19xx
Moparcharger07
ghost
Pomps
The Black Stig
Srt8Mopar
sak9880
pstlgrp
RT!st!C
ChargerSRT
inkedup
HiPwr
blackhemi
liljoejoe54
bogieboy
Illinois Chaos
SScharger
kaotik29
HemiMag
Shawn1112
TheDarkKnight
ChiTownHemi
chargerchick
AR-15QUEEN
Headtripp
slg 7
firestartr420
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
jontoad
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

jontoads whips - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 10:06 pm

Good luck getting ahold of sublime I've tried a ton of times......nothing. I had a bunch of people wanting work done too
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 7:45 am

Congrats Jon, cant wait to see that spoiler.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 10:36 pm

Ride is looking pretty sweet. Can't wait to see the new front spoiler
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 3:54 pm

inkedup wrote:
Good luck getting ahold of sublime I've tried a ton of times......nothing. I had a bunch of people wanting work done too

well scratch that anyways. found a hydrotransfer imaging place in crest hill. so the plan to get the lip dipped in carbon fiber print is back on for now.

still waiting on the lip to get here though.
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 7:27 am

jontoad wrote:
inkedup wrote:

well scratch that anyways. found a hydrotransfer imaging place in crest hill. so the plan to get the lip dipped in carbon fiber print is back on for now.

still waiting on the lip to get here though.

You talking about CPC? If so, they do great work. Dave is definititely great to work with.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 11:23 am

Yea cpc. I was searching like crazy for a local hydrographics shop and the closest one was rockford. Then I thought, most of the places coming up also did powder coating, so I checked cpc's website. They just started hydro dipping.
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 11:32 pm

pictures, pictures, pictures!

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 9:27 am

lol none yet. still waiting for parts in the mail...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 9:11 pm

well these showed up... still waiting on the spoiler itself. these things were surprisingly expensive... i didn't want to get cheap ones though.

jontoads whips - Page 8 2v2v7ea
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 9:10 pm

6-speed motor mounts, woot!

jontoads whips - Page 8 Fdwzty

Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 9:29 pm

nice! When's all the fun begin?

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 9:40 pm

i dunno. i work the next 2 days and i was hoping to put them in before sunday. lol.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 2:23 pm

since i thought everyone backed out of the blast event at autobahn i skipped it and just chilled out today. got some stuff done on the car though.

re mounted my amp in the trunk since i wanted the amp to have more air around it and i wanted my storage space back. i like to keep cleaning stuff and tools out of view under the trunk floor.

installed the trunk mat with the SRT8 logo on it i picked up from a camm member (thanks). i had to cut part off the left side since i have the subwoofer on that side of the trunk. looks a little better with the amp visible too i guess.

before....

jontoads whips - Page 8 E6xaag

jontoads whips - Page 8 21ke0dz

after.... (yes i know the amp logo is upside down. i don't really care, the wires are not long enough to swap it around and i don't feel like flipping the face plate.)

jontoads whips - Page 8 37drt

and here are the pics of the stuff i got from JoeJoe installed.

before....

jontoads whips - Page 8 E9c4gn

after.... (added BT red power steering set, BT red strut nut covers, black coolant tank.)

jontoads whips - Page 8 9t1hmg
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 2:36 pm

That looks great Jon!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 3:30 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
That looks great Jon!

thanks joey! your car will live on as parts of mine. lol.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 4:00 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
That looks great Jon!

thanks joey! your car will live on as parts of mine. lol.

Lol
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 4:09 pm

Wowww,, thats kick ass,, Jon... lookin' kewlll.... cheers
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 4:13 pm

Nice! The black coolant tank looks excellent in there!

Question...you had to cut the SRT trunk mat..? Is that because it just doesn't fit under the sub or you decided not to take out the sub to slide it under? I've got a challenger mat and I've been meaning to take the sub out so I can slide the rest of the mat underneath but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 4:43 pm

vagrant wrote:
Nice! The black coolant tank looks excellent in there!

Question...you had to cut the SRT trunk mat..? Is that because it just doesn't fit under the sub or you decided not to take out the sub to slide it under? I've got a challenger mat and I've been meaning to take the sub out so I can slide the rest of the mat underneath but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

-vagrant

i use my storage tray under the floor often. i keep detailer sprays, a tool kit, autocross number tape, ect... under there. that way it always looks like nothing is in my trunk and my stuff doesn't fly around the trunk. i wanted to be able to lift up the floor to get to the stuff without having to un-bolt the subwoofer. i just cut that ear off the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 5:05 pm

Looks great Jon
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 7:25 pm

i got the 6speed motor mounts in today. very nice. ride quality is better than i thought it would be. i thought i would feel the motor a little more at idle, ect... but its just smooth.

the one thing i noticed. kinda odd but it feels like i have more traction on shifts and from starts. i think the motor rocking over on the bad stock mounts was shocking the drivetrain/tires.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 7:34 pm

yeay! now i have to get a day off where powder coat creations is open too so i can have them hydro dip it in black carbon... too bad it didn't come yesterday when i was off...

jontoads whips - Page 8 2emh85y
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 10:53 pm

Kickass! Can't wait to see it dipped and fitted!

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 12:56 pm

dropped the lip off at CPC to be dipped in black carbon. totally stoked by the sample they had. black/charcoal carbon print looks like black from more than 10 feet, exactly what i was looking for. very impressed with their shop and they were very cool, awesome price too. hopefully i will have install pics in 7-10 days..

looking at their work on other parts and with the awesome price i got, i told them I'm sure a couple of you guys might give them a call when you see the pattern and finish.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 9:46 pm

Woot! anyone else get an email like this today? i think a couple of us were discussing that we sent in photos...

Quote :

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for sending the photos and glad your treatments went well. We are going to use your car in our Readers Rides!

What year is your Charger?

Thanks,
Lisa.

jontoads whips - Page 8 5756329024_10e071a0d1_m

Check us out on Facebook!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jontoads whips   jontoads whips - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jontoads whips
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next