Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ready to upgrade oil.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Ready to upgrade oil. Empty
PostSubject: Ready to upgrade oil.   Ready to upgrade oil. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 3:31 pm

Ok, I'm just at my 3000 mile mark for this season & from my last oil change & I'm all ready to go Syn. Mobil1 is stocked in the garage as we speak She has 11k on her.

I have a couple of points with a question here.

1. The Newer cars can now go longer between oil change intervals than old, thanks to new oil blends & engine advancements.

2. I only drive in summer, store in winter.

3. I will be storing her for the winter in about 6 weeks.

With This in mind.

Do I change the oil now, just before storing or wait?

I believe the majority of CAMM uses Mobil1, some RP. What does anyone here really know about QB ?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Ready to upgrade oil.   Ready to upgrade oil. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 3:34 pm

I'm going to be trying QB (probably in October.) I don't think anyone else here has, but they still seem to have opinions.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Ready to upgrade oil.   Ready to upgrade oil. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 3:45 pm

I've been contemplating it. I heard that dude can really talk about oil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to upgrade oil.   Ready to upgrade oil. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready to upgrade oil.
Page 1 of 1