Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
xegitalian19xx
HemiMag
Shawn1112
Hoodie
Mad Hatter
Headtripp
liljoejoe54
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:45 pm

Hoodie wrote:
Wow.. What a fiasco with them.. I had hopes (yes, I have the AAC Bling Ringz but always up for competition among vendors, usually drives the prices cheaper)..

Yeah the price on the group buy was dirt cheap. I got the headlight and fog bullet halos for cheaper than it would cost me for just the headlight bullets at normal price. I couldnt resist.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:47 pm

Yeah bro, for hte price you paid its def. worth the wait. even though it's taking fucking forever!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:01 am

I do! Oh wait a min.... doh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:01 am

Can always do them over here on the 17th if you want.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:43 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Ok they just sent me my tracking number! I should have them by friday cuz they shipped them 2 day air. Who wants an install day this weekend!?!?!?!?

i got the same email. sundays work for me Joe. i work saturdays...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:45 am

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Ok they just sent me my tracking number! I should have them by friday cuz they shipped them 2 day air. Who wants an install day this weekend!?!?!?!?

i got the same email. sundays work for me Joe. i work saturdays...

Sounds good. I just hope they ship you everything you ordered. Did you get headlight and fogs?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:46 am

nope. i like my yellow fogs. just dual green for me.

my tail light halos are not shipping yet. which are the most important ones for me for saftey reasons.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:47 am

or i mean i got the three ring kit, but both colors green.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:47 am

or six ring kit, three in each.. whatever.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:49 am

Lol make up your mind Jon. So yours are still bullet halos even with just one color? It might have a dual circuit so you would have to flip 2 switches to turn them all on. Or I could just wire them up to 1 switch.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:53 am

well... im not sure how he is doing it. he emailed me to ask if i was sure i wanted all green. i said yea i want all green i just wanted the price of the group buy for halos. so i dunno if he left it dual circut or single but they are all green. i added the turn signal halos too so its the 6 ring kit. im gonna wire it to my wireless fob with my grill lights. if they are too bright ill buy an AAC dimmer fob instead.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:54 am

jontoad wrote:
well... im not sure how he is doing it. he emailed me to ask if i was sure i wanted all green. i said yea i want all green i just wanted the price of the group buy for halos. so i dunno if he left it dual circut or single but they are all green. i added the turn signal halos too so its the 6 ring kit. im gonna wire it to my wireless fob with my grill lights. if they are too bright ill buy an AAC dimmer fob instead.

Cool beans!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:00 pm

Sounds good.. Can't wait to compare these ones to the AAC ones for brightness and stuff.. Even though I already have the AAC ones, just wanting to check them both out..
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 9:53 am

Its coming on Monday. The tracking info says its in Chicago but not scheduled for delivery today. I called them up to see if I can pick it up at one of their locations but they said its still in the shipping container on the airplane and I would be able to pick it up till Monday. Yay....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 10:35 am

That sucks bro, it will give you something to do next week!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 7:27 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Its coming on Monday. The tracking info says its in Chicago but not scheduled for delivery today. I called them up to see if I can pick it up at one of their locations but they said its still in the shipping container on the airplane and I would be able to pick it up till Monday. Yay....

i got mine today. your just waiting on your fogs right? if so we could do both of ours this weekend if you want.

the voltage regulator is totally easy to figure out. but i did notice the rings look like they don't come with any adhesive or anything to install them on the headlight rings with...

thinking about painting my rings now so i don't have to do it on install day...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 7:37 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

i got mine today. your just waiting on your fogs right? if so we could do both of ours this weekend if you want.

the voltage regulator is totally easy to figure out. but i did notice the rings look like they don't come with any adhesive or anything to install them on the headlight rings with...

thinking about painting my rings now so i don't have to do it on install day...

Yeah Im waiting on my fogs to show up. They will be here Monday. The regulator isnt hard to figure out, but I have to find a way to enclose it in something. Im thinking of a project box kindof like the one I used for your battery powered cathodes I made for you. Are you gonna paint them flat black? I already painted mine and I can bring some flat black paint for ya if you want.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 7:55 pm

i think black will stand out too much. I'll either go gunmetal now, or wait till i have the headlights apart and do the chrome bezels and halo's red.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 7:57 pm

jontoad wrote:
i think black will stand out too much. I'll either go gunmetal now, or wait till i have the headlights apart and do the chrome bezels and halo's red.

Im honestly not feeling the red. I think if you did the whole inside gunmetal that would look really cool. But the red will be out of place IMO.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 8:05 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

Im honestly not feeling the red. I think if you did the whole inside gunmetal that would look really cool. But the red will be out of place IMO.

yea i just photoshop'd the red and im not feeling it either. but im not gonna paint the entire insides of my headlights, i like them how they are. i just don't like the chrome rings. i think ill paint the halos and the rings with that hammered paint.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 8:06 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

yea i just photoshop'd the red and im not feeling it either. but im not gonna paint the entire insides of my headlights, i like them how they are. i just don't like the chrome rings. i think ill paint the halos and the rings with that hammered paint.

nice bro, I think that would look pretty sharp
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 10:54 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

That would look really good!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:05 pm

Sucks that you don't have yours Joey.

Glad you got yours Jon. Like we talked about on the phone let me know if you want to meet and head up to Adam's with me just let me know.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 1:28 pm

Well I finally got them today. Everything works fine and im ready to go. Me and Jon gotta setup an install day somewhere.... *cough* Dartboy..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 8:17 pm

dartys would be cold... i have a friend with a heated 3 and a half car garage i might convince to let us use 2 bays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: