Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
xegitalian19xx
HemiMag
Shawn1112
Hoodie
Mad Hatter
Headtripp
liljoejoe54
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 5:37 pm

So on the Z, Flashtech was having a group buy for their bullet halos (dual colored) for the headlights and fogs. Well it ended on July 1st and I signed up and paid for both my headlights and my fogs. After a long wait, I finally get them in the mail today only to realize that my fog light halos arent in the package censored Head Bang censored
I know the reason they took so long to send them out is because they were waiting on some voltage regulators to come in which they gave to each customer from the group buy for free which was really nice so I didnt mind the wait. I just wish they shipped me everything at once so I can finally get this shit installed. Call me impatient but its been over a month since both group buys ended and I paid in full. Uri
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 5:47 pm

Bummer man but atleast you can do the headlights which are more of a pita anyway. Oh yeah right after you wire up Jackies haha j/k man let me know if you need me to bring anything for hers or your install.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 5:52 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Bummer man but atleast you can do the headlights which are more of a pita anyway. Oh yeah right after you wire up Jackies haha j/k man let me know if you need me to bring anything for hers or your install.

Lol no problem. I think I should have everything I would need for the install. I have work in the morning so I might just head straight there after work and I might be dirty as hell cuz ill be breaking up concrete all day....yay! If you still have Jackies old headlights can you bring them? I dont just have halos to install, I have a small LED strip to install in each headlight as well that I want to use for a turn signal. I might have to drill some holes...... Ill give you my headlights after the swap is done. I just want to make sure everything sits right before I remove my whole fascia and take my headlights out.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 5:58 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Headtripp wrote:

Lol no problem. I think I should have everything I would need for the install. I have work in the morning so I might just head straight there after work and I might be dirty as hell cuz ill be breaking up concrete all day....yay! If you still have Jackies old headlights can you bring them? I dont just have halos to install, I have a small LED strip to install in each headlight as well that I want to use for a turn signal. I might have to drill some holes...... Ill give you my headlights after the swap is done. I just want to make sure everything sits right before I remove my whole fascia and take my headlights out.
Unfortunatley I sent the headlights to AAC to have them do the rings and paint match so these were Jackies original ones. Sorry bro we will figure something out.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 6:18 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Unfortunatley I sent the headlights to AAC to have them do the rings and paint match so these were Jackies original ones. Sorry bro we will figure something out.
Ahh, I thought you might have ordered new ones from there. No worries bro. Ill see ya tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:12 pm

What's the word Joe?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:30 pm

Still nothing yet. I posted up on their thread on the Z asking for an update. This is a bunch of BS. They shouldnt have a group buy if they dont have all the items ready to ship out.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:33 pm

call them tomorrow around 12, that's when i caught up w Wes.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:35 pm

Oh yeah, tell them you want another set of Fogs for the GB price & through in the upcharge for Purple for having to still wait! Whistle
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:36 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
call them tomorrow around 12, that's when i caught up w Wes.

Ahh I should probably do that. I just sent Wes another email. He told me on the 15th they would ship out shortly. Well that was 2 weeks ago. I just asked him if he had any news on them and that giving me a time frame on delivery would be nice. Im gonna be really pissed if I dont get them soon. I dont feel like freezing my ass off to get these installed.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:45 pm

I'm with ya on that one. I'm waiting on my tracking number. I tried 2 get the Fogs on GB, but they wanted full price, which was 3xs GB. I told him i didn't sign up because i didnt want to be on the hook again since i was already waiting since June on the other GB & I see they were having a hangup w the FOg GB too.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:47 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
I'm with ya on that one. I'm waiting on my tracking number. I tried 2 get the Fogs on GB, but they wanted full price, which was 3xs GB. I told him i didn't sign up because i didnt want to be on the hook again since i was already waiting since June on the other GB & I see they were having a hangup w the FOg GB too.

Yeah its a long ass wait. The only reason I went in on the group buy was the price. I wasnt even planning on doing Halos this year but they were dirt cheap.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:49 pm

Well, I'll have to wait til next year for the FOGs. Can't swing another buck & half.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 3:33 pm

That sucks to hear they're having issues fulfilling the group buy.. Even if they didn't have the stuff when they started the group buy, they knew how much they needed to order when they saw the response they got.. But I guess shit happens and this is what companies hopefully will learn from..
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 3:54 pm

Hoodie wrote:
That sucks to hear they're having issues fulfilling the group buy.. Even if they didn't have the stuff when they started the group buy, they knew how much they needed to order when they saw the response they got.. But I guess shit happens and this is what companies hopefully will learn from..

Yeah hopefully. I just read on the Z that another member who has been waiting for his fogs just got them a few days ago. Hopefully mine come real soon.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 3:56 pm

Wow, I thought you had them by now!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 4:01 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Wow, I thought you had them by now!

Ive had the headlight halos for almost a month but I am still waiting on the fogs. They have been paid for in full in early August.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 7:57 pm

wow that sucks!!!I can only imagine all this waiting just buggin you
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:25 pm

If it takes any longer we will be putting these in at Xmas
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:55 pm

Ok they just sent me my tracking number! I should have them by friday cuz they shipped them 2 day air. Who wants an install day this weekend!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:07 pm

Congrats on them finally shipping broseph...I'll help ya out if you plan on doing them sunday?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:34 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Congrats on them finally shipping broseph...I'll help ya out if you plan on doing them sunday?

I hope. I just checked the tracking number and it says it will be shipped on Monday. This just keeps getting better and better..... Jerk Off
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:41 pm

That sucks bro...even if you get them later just let me know when and i'll help ya out if you want it!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:42 pm

Wow.. What a fiasco with them.. I had hopes (yes, I have the AAC Bling Ringz but always up for competition among vendors, usually drives the prices cheaper)..
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:44 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
That sucks bro...even if you get them later just let me know when and i'll help ya out if you want it!

Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: