Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...

Go down 
+3
AlterEgo
Admin
jontoad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... Empty
PostSubject: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:01 pm

thought I'd share. they are from like 2 months ago but i just noticed them on his website and they are better than the shots i had from the event...

found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... 2rxte06

found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... 2rfanmw

found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... Ief2wj
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:05 pm

Awesome.. I got some from my runs, but I think there's watermarks on them.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:07 pm

wow that's cool!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:14 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
Awesome.. I got some from my runs, but I think there's watermarks on them.

i just did a "print screen" and pasted them to photoshop. yours have watermarks across the photo itself?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:19 pm

Yeah, I did the same thing, but they had watermarks.. Sad

found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... 24225220176_large
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:32 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
Yeah, I did the same thing, but they had watermarks.. Sad

found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... 24225220176_large

you aint lyin. it was almost a big enough water mark to cover your tom selleck mustache. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:49 pm

That is pretty damn cool!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:51 pm

That's gotta be way over 2 months old. Matt still has the SRT hood and his stock wheels.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:27 am

chargerchick wrote:
That's gotta be way over 2 months old. Matt still has the SRT hood and his stock wheels.

i have no idea when matt's pics are from. mine are from less than 2 months old. it was not the same event.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:47 am

Very kool Jon
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:55 am

some really good photos!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...   found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

found some pics of my car racing on a pro photographers website...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: