Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod night/ End of Season Celebration

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LuvMusic
CAMM Member
LuvMusic

Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod night/ End of Season Celebration   Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 6:28 pm

From my perspective mod night was a huge success. A great group of people, a kitchen full of delicious food and a roaring fire in the back yard! And, of course, plenty of beverages!

I got the mods done that I wanted with the help of some fellow CAMM folks. Got rid of the ugly Dodge badge on the front grill and replaced it with an R/T badge. Also got my half covers modified and installed.

Thank you Crystal for a great event!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Mod night/ End of Season Celebration   Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 4:43 am

Hold on, great group of people, you sure you were at the right place?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night/ End of Season Celebration   Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 1:33 pm

You weren’t there, so yeah great group of people. Got to see the Cubs beat the shit out of the SUX in front of Pete.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Mod night/ End of Season Celebration   Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2018, 11:43 am

Oh so no cool kids then
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night/ End of Season Celebration   Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2018, 12:58 pm

No, just no assholes from Indiana
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Mod night/ End of Season Celebration   Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2018, 2:59 pm

WOW, next time let me really know how you feel about people from Indiana
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night/ End of Season Celebration   Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2018, 1:03 pm

10-4, will speak my mind about those asshole, backward fucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod night/ End of Season Celebration   Mod night/ End of Season Celebration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod night/ End of Season Celebration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2