Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in a G Body

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2017, 4:23 pm

Left the house at 3am to pick up my new toy. Went like 10 miles north of Louisville to some little hick town. Picked up a 80 Malibu in really good shape. Bought it off a 73 year old guy, been back and forth with him for almost a fucking month on price. Told me 2 different times it was sold, ignored me for a week.....Rotflmfao.  Had I known he was that old I would have been a little nicer to him during our negotiations.  Anyway I practically stole the car from him, could probably make $3500-$4000 if I wanted to flip it as is. Tammy said he looked like he wanted to cry as I was strapping it down on the trailer. Has a 350 with a small cam, headers, RPM Enforcer intake, Holly 670 street avenger carb, freshly rebuilt 350 turbo trans with a shift kit, black leather buckets, B&M floor shifter, 10 bolt posi, 373 gear.  Should be a fun toy for the summer. Plans for this year is a 2" cowl hood, probably some 24's. Next winter will either be a 383 stroker or 6.0 LS swap.  Too fucking lazy to upload pics to shitty photo bucket right now.

Last edited by Shawn1112 on April 16th 2017, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2017, 8:25 pm

Congrats bro
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2017, 7:42 am

Kinda got the feeling he never turned a wrench on the car and always paid someone to do the work. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol. When he just had trans rebuilt last fall they talked him in to a shift kit and he absolutely hated it, lol. As far as specs on the cam and other shit, he mentioned he would have to find it as he doesn't know where his wife kept all that shit.....kinda got the feeling that his wife might have recently passed away, my wife thought the the same. Paint he said was 4-5 years old, not a horrible job but not show quality either. Looks like he made a sad attempt on touching up some scratches here and there. He also mentioned he probably averaged 500 miles a year, just local shows and cruise nights, and only put like 30-50 miles on it last year. He mentioned it had a small leak after trans rebuild and never took it back to have it looked at. So I will get it up on stands and crawl under to see what I find. Probably going to change all the fluids and check the plugs before I take it out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2017, 7:44 am

Congrats dude!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2017, 7:40 am

SHE GONE!!!!!!!!!
Someone made me an offer I couldnt refuse over the weekend.
Thought he was BS'ing, and sure is shit showed up with cash Monday night.
On to the next one, lol
Looking for either a 78 Monte or 85ish Regal
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2017, 9:08 am

Good lord man. But congrats on the sale.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 11:04 am

Man, no more pacman
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 12:58 pm

Sorry bro just couldn't play the cop.....
Cause the cop was a pussy ass bitch.....
And if u played the cop, nigga u got your ass kicked!

Where is that from?

Last edited by Shawn1112 on June 29th 2017, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in a G Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a G Body   Back in a G Body I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in a G Body
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Member Galleries-
Jump to: