Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAI help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

CAI help Empty
PostSubject: CAI help   CAI help I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:15 pm

I was thinking about ordering a BIG BULLY intake and just wanted a couple of opinions if anyone knows about them. dont forget that it is for a 2.7L Im able to get it for $175 shipped, originally $185. its on sale now through labor day.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

CAI help Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAI help   CAI help I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:17 pm

Check with Adam & see what he has?
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

CAI help Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAI help   CAI help I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:22 pm

Isn't Adam's a 3.5 though?
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

CAI help Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAI help   CAI help I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:25 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

CAI help Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAI help   CAI help I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:39 pm

yea i think his is a SXT and mine is an SE. the intakes are little different. they look the same. i was gonna go with the K&N but its a little too much. plus this most likely will be my last big money mod of the year. i just bought the wing and had it painted and installed. plus had my back bumper buffed due to some dummy(ME) hitting a chain link fence reversing while looking at a big ol' ASS walking by!! and some other idiot(NOT ME) hitting it pulling out of a parking spot. but its back to normal now!! so all together i spent about 340 on my wing including install and buffing my bumper.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

CAI help Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAI help   CAI help I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:46 pm

Boy u sho got bit good! Told ya! Laughing
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

CAI help Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAI help   CAI help I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:58 pm

Yea you were right. i gots it reeeaaalllll bad!!!! before i joined CAMM i only had rims. After i joined CAMM i got- a chin spoiler, dynamat in trunk and covered inside trunk cover with carpet w/ custom M logo, tinted tails, corners and third brake light, i bought the factory fogs, red Bling Ringz, eyelids, my new LEATHER SEATS!!, waiting to hear from Matt about a ported TB and MHP catch can and will be ordering my CAI by next week. oh yea im looking into some flowmaster super44s or super40s. not sure what sound better.... I GUESS IM NOT DONE MODDING THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAI help Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAI help   CAI help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAI help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: