Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!

Go down 
+3
Mad Hatter
Shawn1112
HemiMag
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:16 pm

MOD 1:
Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing KaleCoAuto cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides superior brake cooling. Brake fluid is exposed to cool moving air, almost instantly reducing heat, and providing shorter stopping distances! All lines are made of quality latex. Brake lines come in: Red and Yellow. Please specify color when ordering!! Warning!! You must replace ALL brake lines at once. You may mix colors.

New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! BrakeLines

MOD 2:
Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!

New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! EBypass

then I really be running 9 sec. in the 1320!!!!

jk guys/girls check this site out obviously someone was really bored........

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:21 pm

Are you kidding me bro, 'Horse Power Gains" from the hoses????
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:24 pm

Hold on bro......... I know I'm drinking, but I'm not fucked up yet. I just read that again, this is a fucking joke right????
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:39 pm

Laughing wait til Matt get a load of this! Laughing

I like the idea of the Purple & Red Hoses tho! Whistle ( not for Brake lines)
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:40 pm

yea Shawn you aint drunk yet lol....This is one of those spoof websites lol...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 10:05 pm

I'm willing to bet people actually buy this shit!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 1:59 am

They have em in purple? Oh I gotta have em!!! LOL Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:39 am

Im gonna put like 12 of those on my car. I know I only need 4 but the more I put, the more power im gonna gain!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:05 am

dont forget the engine oil bypass!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:49 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
I'm willing to bet people actually buy this shit!

Sad thing is....I'm sure there will be!! doh
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:01 am

I don't think they are actually selling it. IT'S A JOKE.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:03 am

Nooooo! Don't tell me that!! I was all ready to hit send on my paypal too. Sad
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:04 am

Hey, if you're interested in that stuff, I have some things for sale as well.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:05 am

Is one of them a bridge? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:20 am

Magic beans. Man, these things are awesome. Cures Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalga, ADD, Erectile Disfunction, & has a minty fresh scent.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:58 am

HiPwr wrote:
Magic beans. Man, these things are awesome. Cures Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalga, ADD, Erectile Disfunction, & has a minty fresh scent.
Can I win the lottery with those?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 12:26 pm

nah, it's real. Just got my o-pipe in the mail. Dang they sent me the wrong one. neener
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!   New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New mods I'm getting.....NEW HOT ITEM!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: