Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newguy intro

Go down 
+4
HiPwr
jamesv82
MsScarlett
pkelly72
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pkelly72
CAMM Rookie
pkelly72

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 4:55 pm

Just bought a new 2016 Charger R/T. Very interested in modding it and learning as much as I can about MOPAR. Looking to meet other Charger Modders and enthusiasts. cylon
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 7:26 pm

Congrats on the car and welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
pkelly72
CAMM Rookie
pkelly72

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 9:09 pm

Thanks Krystn! Very excited. Any suggestions for my first mod? I am thinking a cold air intake and cat back exhaust? Great challenger by the way!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 10:29 pm

Cold air intake was my first mod, but maybe the Charger guys and ladies will point you in another direction. And thanks for the compliment. Smile
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 11:42 pm

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to CAMM from NW Indiana
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 5:40 am

Welcome new member to this club.
Back to top Go down
Jeebus
CAMM Member
Jeebus

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 11:00 am

Welcome, let's get some details about the Charger, what are your plans for it ? I have a 2013 Challenger and just started to mod mine.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 11:01 am

Welcome. You came to the right place. If you want to save some money, I'd suggest getting a set of new mufflers and have an exhaust shop install them rather than an entire cat back system. I went with Pypes Eliminators and am very pleased with them. Sounds are highly personal though. You might want to search YouTube to get some ideas. Better yet, come to one of our events and I'm sure we could give you a sample of how our cars actually sound. That's always the best way to decide.

A CAI is an easy-to-do project but the jury is out as to whether it does any good. Have you thought about adding some graphics?
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 11:22 am

Pistons and boost.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 3:09 pm

Welcome, and I 2nd pistons and Boost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newguy intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newguy intro    Newguy intro  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newguy intro
Page 1 of 1