Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL

Go down 
+3
Blackbird
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2016, 11:15 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Sucks.  Was a cold day but fun.  Thank you to all that made it out.  When we rolled up to the gates the guys from CMC were like SHIT!  We looked very impressive coming into the show.  Congrats to all the winners as well!
I'm sure it must have been impressive especially being lead by the Queen of CAMM. Damn we really kicked ass in the awards.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 7:13 am

SmaugSRT wrote:
I'm not sure what happened but there were only two cars in the LX - Stock 2006 to 2010, another Magnum and I.  When they were handing out the plaques they said the other Magnum was the only car in the category.  After all the awards were handed out I showed them their error and they gave me a 2nd place plaque for the mix up.

Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 20160510

Congrats again! That was so weird but I am glad you said something. Car looked really good!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 8:36 am

Blackbird wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Sucks.  Was a cold day but fun.  Thank you to all that made it out.  When we rolled up to the gates the guys from CMC were like SHIT!  We looked very impressive coming into the show.  Congrats to all the winners as well!
I'm sure it must have been impressive especially being lead by the Queen of CAMM. Damn we really kicked ass in the awards.
Love the pic of your award for one reason and one reason only!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 8:37 am

God Damn you guys did good.......congrats to all of you
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 10:33 am

Just to give you an idea of how many Challengers were there....

Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 13254115_10153657715844537_6887327120781537305_n

Here were the older LX's Very Happy

Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 13237840_10153657715644537_8175067576065383541_n
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 3:51 pm

Congrats to everyone, had fun but that wind sucked
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 3:54 pm

Yeah it did. I can't tell if I am windburned or sunburned, thinking wind since I had my hood up the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 4:03 pm

Call that older LX line up the classics, lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 4:19 pm

They had 2005 to 2010 LX stock and modified, I do not there was stock in those years other than James and he went display only.

Then 2011 and up and there were both stock and modified there but not many.

Then they had 2009 to 2010 Challenger I think and then 2011 and up. You see from the pics how many two doors were there. And hellcats,  geeeesh if you want rare get a Charger version.  Most of the HC's were stock but I guess after buying them not much $ left over to play around with them.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 4:35 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Love the pic of your award for one reason and one reason only!
Thanks Shawn. So glad you love it. Obviously it's because of the logo of the first place Chicago White Sox which appears next to the award because only some psycho would see any relationship between the wording on the award and the logo of the first place Chicago White Sox.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 8:54 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
They had 2005 to 2010 LX stock and modified, I do not there was stock in those years other than James and he went display only.

Then 2011 and up and there were both stock and modified there but not many.

Then they had 2009 to 2010 Challenger I think and then 2011 and up. You see from the pics how many two doors were there. And hellcats,  geeeesh if you want rare get a Charger version.  Most of the HC's were stock but I guess after buying them not much $ left over to play around with them.
HC Charger is definitely on my radar, even if it means getting a 2nd job (part time). Best believe it won't be stock for long, smaller pulley and a tune will be first on the list.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 8:09 am

The one that was there was the dark grey I like. It not not help seeing one in person. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL   Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mo-Power Madness Car Show and Swap - Bartlett, IL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2