Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

stock srt air box??????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

stock srt air box?????? Empty
PostSubject: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 6:16 pm

so i was trying to find info on some mod to a stock air box of a srt. anybody know of this ? i guess to increase flow?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 6:40 pm

What, cutting the hole in the front of it?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 6:43 pm

regular r/t's like to switch, but any aftermarket one will be better anyways. so why bother with it. its only like 5 hp at the motor anyways.

i have mine somewhere, but i have no idea where it went.

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 7:04 pm

i am not sure what the mod was, i was just curious. i just read a blip about it. i asked a ? on another board about it, but it got deleted.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 7:07 pm

ghost wrote:
i am not sure what the mod was, i was just curious. i just read a blip about it. i asked a ? on another board about it, but it got deleted.

Yeah... would be bad if you ended up promoting some other non sponsoring vendor with information on how to cut a hole in your intake.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 7:11 pm

so that is really all it is? where do you cut the hole?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 9:01 pm

Is this what you're talking about, Dave?

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115086
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 8:20 am

thanx brother, that is prolly what was being referred to. good read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stock srt air box??????   stock srt air box?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stock srt air box??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: