Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lieu910
CAMM Rookie
lieu910

New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  Empty
PostSubject: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 12:12 pm

I have a brand new set of take offs from a 2015 Challenger RT Shaker. 20" five spoke machine faced with black pockets, no TPMS sensors, perfect condition.

I can email pics to anyone that is interested.

Located in Algonquin. $590.00. I also have the new Goodyear F1 tires if anyone is interested and can break up the set of tires.
Back to top Go down
natedogg52
CAMM Rookie
natedogg52

PostSubject: Re: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 9:41 pm

I would be interested in seeing them..... nate.rose@crown.com
Back to top Go down
lieu910
CAMM Rookie
lieu910

PostSubject: Re: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 6:25 am

natedogg52 wrote:
I would be interested in seeing them..... nate.rose@crown.com

I will send you some pics from my phone today.
Back to top Go down
Greyghost9
CAMM Member
Greyghost9

PostSubject: Re: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 8:38 am

I would be interested, gfeinberg86@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
lieu910
CAMM Rookie
lieu910

PostSubject: Re: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 5:25 am

Greyghost9 wrote:
I would be interested, gfeinberg86@yahoo.com.

Hello, just sent pic to your email/ I live in Algonquin so you are welcome to drop by/
Back to top Go down
lieu910
CAMM Rookie
lieu910

PostSubject: Re: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 2:17 pm

weekend bump. Price reduced to $550.00
Back to top Go down
Jaymann1884
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 9:25 pm

Do you still have rims and tires? Jasonjillson@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 11:08 am

Did these wheels ever sell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker    New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New take off wheels '15 Challenger Shaker
Page 1 of 1