Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EGR Code?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

EGR Code? Empty
PostSubject: EGR Code?   EGR Code? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2015, 4:02 pm

What's up all...I was just wondering if anyone knew what caused the egr code to trip...I have replaced the EGR and the code still trips? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

EGR Code? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR Code?   EGR Code? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2015, 8:16 pm

I can't help you there I hope someone chimes in. Earlier this summer I changed out the EGR valve and it cleared the codes I was getting. What kind of EGR did you use? I went with OEM since I heard bad things about some of the cheaper ones.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

EGR Code? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR Code?   EGR Code? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2015, 8:53 pm

defective..... or carbon build up either before the egr or after where the tube goes into he manifold. i would take it all off and inspect it. if you dont see any carbon build up, take it back and get another
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

EGR Code? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR Code?   EGR Code? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 5:42 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EGR Code? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR Code?   EGR Code? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down