Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club" Empty
PostSubject: Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club"   Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club" I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 1:19 pm

I just checked our club's listing on http://www.mopar.com/community/clubs/clubs.html and found that the link to our Facebook page is wrong. I'm also not sure if the E-mail link is current either. Can somebody that has administrative privileges check the E-mail link and make the appropriate corrections?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club"   Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club" I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2015, 2:26 pm

Crystal slacking again, WTF! Jk
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club"   Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club" I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2015, 3:17 pm

OMG they finally added us, only took sending it 4 times. Will get FB updated. The email address is correct.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club"   Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club" I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 10:22 am

Man, some times it's just the Sacagawea way of life I guess.

(Sometimes she's on her toes and other times its, oh well.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club"   Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club's Listing on Mopar "Find a Club"
Page 1 of 1