Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First CAMM Event

Go down 
+5
chaynick
firestartr420
jamesv82
392SRT8
mesposito222
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

My First CAMM Event Empty
PostSubject: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 9:55 am

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being such a fun and friendly group!

Cinco was my first CAMM Event and I had a blast - My wife had a lot of fun also (she was leery because this was a car show and she's my wife and doubts everything I think is cool).

I also want to tip my hat to Crystal for keeping everyone informed and organized - Not an easy task and one that I think she executed wonderfully.

Glad to be a Part of the Crew!
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 10:16 am

Great to meet you and your wife this weekend! My wife was skeptical at first as well now she loves attending meets.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 11:33 am

Great to meet you guys too. Glad to hear your wife had fun too.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 3:27 pm

thats what CAMM is all about!!! glad you both had a great time!!!
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 3:48 pm

It was nice meeting you guys and your car looks great!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 4:24 pm

Mike I am glad both you and your wife had a good time at the show. I am really sorry that I did not get to talk to you both any more then I actually did. Car looked awesome in person and I really hope you BOTH make it to more events over the summer.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 6:26 pm

Glad you made it out. We are a pretty fun group once you get to know us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 7:19 pm

It's all about fun! Glad you made it
Back to top Go down
VAGABON
CAMM Member
VAGABON

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 11:04 am

Next overnight weekend trip would be Springfield if you 2 are game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First CAMM Event   My First CAMM Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First CAMM Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: