Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone need help

Go down 
+10
Drown
ChiTownHemi
himfast07
chargerchick
ghost
TheBlackWidow
Dartboy
Hoodie
Dalegit1
Shawn1112
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:51 pm

If anyone ever needs help with stereo or alarm problems let me know. I use to install sounds and alarms full time, I did it for about 5-6yrs, havent done it full time in about 8-9yrs. I am no "Ryvall" by any means but I can do alot of the basic set-ups still. I also have a buddie that owns a shop on 147th and Kedzie that does alarms,tint, and sounds. He always hooks my friends up with good prices!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 6:26 pm

Good to know thanks for sharing Shawn. I will mos-def be interested soon.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 8:22 pm

I'm definitely thinking this will be in the future.. Probably gonna work on the trunk area/sound in 2011..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 8:10 pm

Hoodie wrote:
I'm definitely thinking this will be in the future.. Probably gonna work on the trunk area/sound in 2011..
That is my plan this winter, I'm trying to get this shop to sponsor me. I plan on having a full trunk display with tv's and other goodies.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 10:36 pm

damn cool of you to offer shawn!!!! Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 11:28 am

Yup.. Same here but there's other stuff that I need to be working on first.. Shaker, grill, BT stuff, exhaust..

Your car is pretty well modded as it is so you're ready to move on to the trunk..
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWidow
CAMM Member
TheBlackWidow

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 8:01 pm

Shawn I just came across this and want to extend a thank you for this offer, good lookin out.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 8:58 pm

this would be a great thread to sticky. we can all list the kinds of things we can help one another out with so we could save on some labor costs. car or otherwise. thoughts?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 9:00 pm

Sounds good to me! I say go for it, Dave! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 9:10 pm

ghost wrote:
this would be a great thread to sticky. we can all list the kinds of things we can help one another out with so we could save on some labor costs. car or otherwise. thoughts?
Thats a great idea Dave.
My number 1 helping hand is.............. I can help you drink a case of beer, or a bottle of Bacardi. Then we work on your car!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 9:45 pm

Took me a while to figure it out...but it's stickied! Smile
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:40 pm

I am DEFINATELY interested. I Need an amp & all speakers changed but I want to keep the factory nav.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:47 pm

Very nice offer Shawn. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 4:08 pm

himfast07 wrote:
I am DEFINATELY interested. I Need an amp & all speakers changed but I want to keep the factory nav.
Like I said I did this yrs ago, I would be more than happy to take a look at your car and see whats involved. If you were going with an aftermarket head unit it would be really easy. I have never did an install with a factory nav system. I have done some installs with factory head units just not nav units. Also why do you want to change out your stock speakers? If you do you will need to put an amp on those too, to achieve the sound they are built for. So it sounds like you will need 2 amps 1 (1-2 channel) for the subs, and 1 (4channel) for the interior speakers.
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 9:32 pm

I really didn't want any subs. I like the sound, I just want more volume.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 9:46 pm

himfast07 wrote:
I really didn't want any subs. I like the sound, I just want more volume.
Got ya
Back to top Go down
Drown
CAMM Member
Drown

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 9:29 am

Real quick question.

I've got the sound stage 2 • 6speaker 276watt amp w/o sub.

Speakers are 3x5 in the dash, 6x9 in the doors and deck, right?
gonna be replacing so i just needed to double check
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 11:17 am

Drown wrote:
Real quick question.

I've got the sound stage 2 • 6speaker 276watt amp w/o sub.

Speakers are 3x5 in the dash, 6x9 in the doors and deck, right?
gonna be replacing so i just needed to double check
Not sure bro, I havent replaced mine or any other chargers interior speakers.
Like I said I havent done full time installs in over 5 yrs, I can install head units and simple amp and sub set-ups, and a little bit of trouble shooting. I plan on ripping my chargers interior speakers apart over the winter. Then I will have a full understanding of everything.
Back to top Go down
Drown
CAMM Member
Drown

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 12:32 pm

Thanks man --
For anyone concerned I have it confirmed (popped em off and referenced speakers i have)

door speakers and rear deck = 6x9

dash = 3x5

if you have the 7th speaker, i don't have it.. so i don't know the dimensions. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 3:18 pm

Drown wrote:
Thanks man --
For anyone concerned I have it confirmed (popped em off and referenced speakers i have)

dash = 3x5

if you have the 7th speaker, i don't have it.. so i don't know the dimensions. Sorry!
good job bro, thats good info to have!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 5:41 am

Drown wrote:
Thanks man --

dash = 3x5

i believe the seventh speaker is an 8" in the rear deck. not sure if everyone knows this but there is a hole in the rear deck that is for the 8" speaker. the factory put it on all the charger for the upgrade package. thats my next thing to do, drop a speaker in there for more high's.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 11:02 am

I have to check that out. Wouldnt mind tossing in an extra 8" sub in there
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:30 pm

I'm going to look tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:38 pm

he is right thier is a hole for a 8 inch sub in our rear decks i have read on the other forums that some have ported thier boxes through this hole to get more bass inside the car
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 7:18 pm

Ok here's a question for ya.... steering wheel controls... if i dont have them... can i upgrade to them and if so... what does it take...new steering wheel or just new inserts and plugging in a few wire harnesses??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need help   Anyone need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone need help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: