Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say hello to my little friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Say hello to my little friend Empty
PostSubject: Say hello to my little friend   Say hello to my little friend I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 10:23 pm

Just putting this out there! No I don't own it but wouldn't mind it.
http://m.cars.com/vehicledetail/#!photogallery?listingId=608383082&year=2013&stkTyp=U&searchId=2190890600000000000000001406421826426&userId=2190890600000000000000001406421826427&mkNm=Jeep&mdNm=GrandCherokee&zc=60107&partyId=&positionKey=20021212224060107
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to my little friend   Say hello to my little friend I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 10:48 pm

Were those pictures taken on a cell phone from 1999?

I need better resolution pics... not feeling the black and white. I like the white ones with a black grille but the hood looks a little harsh. Think a black roof woulda looked better.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to my little friend   Say hello to my little friend I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:37 pm

Seen it in person. Pics do no justice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to my little friend   Say hello to my little friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say hello to my little friend
Page 1 of 1