Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So does the new Charger loook better now

Go down 
+3
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
jamesv82
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesv82
jamesv82

So does the new Charger loook better now Empty
PostSubject: So does the new Charger loook better now   So does the new Charger loook better now I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 6:00 am

just seen this article.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/super-charger-dodges-707-hp-hellcat-v-8-is-headed-for-the-charger-sedan/
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: So does the new Charger loook better now   So does the new Charger loook better now I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 6:12 am

No.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: So does the new Charger loook better now   So does the new Charger loook better now I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 7:19 am

Front end looks like a Dart. Sad But for 707 HP, I could put up with it.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: So does the new Charger loook better now   So does the new Charger loook better now I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 8:59 am

I agree with HiPwr.  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So does the new Charger loook better now   So does the new Charger loook better now I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 10:17 pm

Yes sir!
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

PostSubject: Re: So does the new Charger loook better now   So does the new Charger loook better now I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:11 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Front end looks like a Dart. Sad  But for 707 HP, I could put up with it.

x2
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: So does the new Charger loook better now   So does the new Charger loook better now I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:26 am

The next car would be the Chally Hellcat, if I didnt already have a Charger then that one wouldve been the family car. But I already have a charger, next on the list would be Chally, Hellcat for me.
I dont support the Hellcat Chargers looks, but am glad Dodge is gettin the power game under their finger!
That article is retarded at the end lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So does the new Charger loook better now   So does the new Charger loook better now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So does the new Charger loook better now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Knowledge Base :: Mopar News-
Jump to: