Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you wanna buy a Hellcat?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

So you wanna buy a Hellcat? Empty
PostSubject: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:32 pm

Story

Dodge Announces Hellcat Challenger Pricing. It’s Not What You Guessed

Well, Dodge is full of surprises these days. First it drops a 707hp bomb on the ponycar market with the dyno numbers of the supercharged Hellcat 6.2L Hemi engine, and now it’s turning pricing expectations upside down as well. All the internet chatter regarding the Hellcat seemed resigned to the car being in the boutique performance collection, similar to the Z/28, which commands a pricetag of $75,000.

Today Dodge announced that the Hellcat will have a starting MSRP of $59,995. Not pennies, to be sure, but that’s a heck of a lot of 10.80 ETs on slicks for the money. The list price includes the gas guzzler tax ($2,100 gas-guzzler tax; $1,700 if you get the eight-speed automatic), but doesn’t include destination fees, or what we expect will be a hefty dealer mark-up.

We are currently, like literally, like this very second, driving the Hellcat, so stay tuned for our very scientific analysis of the car which totally won’t just be us giggling and doing burnouts.

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 2:06 pm

They are saying $65k completely loaded. I expected at least $10k more.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 3:24 pm

Ditto on the 10k more. Might have some money left over for a little superficial modding of it if dealers don't suck up the extra cash, and if you can actually get your hands on one this year.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 3:44 pm

Yeah this will be my next car I have been checking out videos like https://youtu.be/4msuzJGlsoY and https://youtu.be/Rh-z-0aeEhg seems like they built this one right on the first try! I will be interested in what colors will be available and I love the brass monkey rim color...
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 3:51 pm

This is the best driving footage I have found...sweet! https://youtu.be/0W70LUBtxVQ
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 3:56 pm

I take that back this is the best driving footage wow with an automatic https://youtu.be/28krt9RCFj8
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 3:59 pm

Best footage is Ralph smoking us out of the grandstands last Saturday. If I knew he was going to do that I would have taken a gas mask with me.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 7:54 pm

^^I seen the video of that, crazy as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a Hellcat?   So you wanna buy a Hellcat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you wanna buy a Hellcat?
Page 1 of 1