Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hankook Ventus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

Hankook Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Hankook Ventus   Hankook Ventus I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:26 pm

Anyone have any experience with these? I see that TireRack has them for $114 each for 245/45/ZR20. I currently have Goodyear RSA's and I am looking for something a little more sticky. I have a stock rear/axles on my 6.1 and read to avoid Drag radials due to possibly breaking a halfshaft.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Ventus+V12+evo+K110&frontTire=445YR0K110XL&rearTire=545YR0K110XL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Dodge&autoYear=2006&autoModel=Magnum%20SRT8&autoModClar=
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Hankook Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankook Ventus   Hankook Ventus I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:23 pm

i have them, i got 245's up front and 275\40's out back. i like them, i had a my best run at gld with them (13.098), they hooked just fine. stay away from pirelli's. i tried them at byron, and it was a disaster lol.
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

Hankook Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankook Ventus   Hankook Ventus I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 11:25 am

Awesome, thanks Adam.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

Hankook Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankook Ventus   Hankook Ventus I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 8:41 pm

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on those also lol, been looking for a couple weeks that's a good price.
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

Hankook Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankook Ventus   Hankook Ventus I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 9:02 pm

The best price I have seen out there. I may just suck it up and keep the RSA's and start looking for winter tires.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

Hankook Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankook Ventus   Hankook Ventus I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:37 pm

I have a set of 4. Got them pretty cheap online.

I haven't really used them to much...but can't beat the price.
I did use them for a short time in the winter and it was kinda scary lol. I did it just to test them out.

If I had to do it all over again I probly would get really good all seasons since mine is a daily driver year round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hankook Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankook Ventus   Hankook Ventus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hankook Ventus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Wheels and Suspension-
Jump to: