Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)

Go down 
+6
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
moaugust88
kermit
funkpolice
Dre
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) Empty
PostSubject: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 3:30 pm

Finally got around to getting rid of almost all those damn swirl marks.  Very Happy 

Wash, clay, tape, buff, polish, wash, dry, wax (10+hrs) affraid 

I am paying the price today body is sore.

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish001" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish004" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish005" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish007" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish009" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish019" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish020" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish027" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish033" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish034" />

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) <a href=Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) 300CBuffPolish039" />
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 4:31 pm

very nice.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 5:04 pm

looks great!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 5:40 pm

Did the same to my car the start of the year. More like twice a year. But not much can replace some elbow grease to get rid of the swirls. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 5:47 pm

Great job
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 5:59 pm

What a difference! You need more practice on a red car let me know.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 6:05 pm

That looks great!!! After our discussion last weekend, I ordered a Porter Cable 7424 XP buffer. Can't wait to get all those little surface scratches off before Mopars in the Park.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 7:46 pm

Fuckin nice
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:01 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
What a difference!  You need more practice on a red car let me know.
He already did an Inferno and it looked amazing. Pics of my old 300M are on his facebook detailing page. One of these days I need my C done.
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 12:25 am

moaugust88 wrote:
Did the same to my car the start of the year. More like twice a year. But not much can replace some elbow grease to get rid of the swirls. Good job!

Makita buffer and Porter cable random orbital did a majority the work. Very Happy  My shoulder,back, legs and knees are paying the price.  Mad 
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 12:27 am

MsScarlett wrote:
That looks great!!!  After our discussion last weekend, I ordered a Porter Cable 7424 XP buffer.  Can't wait to get all those little surface scratches off before Mopars in the Park.

Krystan when you get all your equipment, pads, compounds let me know i can come over and give a detailing 101  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:09 am

Quote :
Krystan when you get all your equipment, pads, compounds let me know i can come over and give a detailing 101  Very Happy 

Thanks Andre!  That would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 12:55 pm

Lookin real good man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)   Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swirl-b-gone (lots of pics)
Page 1 of 1