Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks CAMM!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Thanks CAMM! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks CAMM!   Thanks CAMM! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:12 pm

I just want to thank all the camm members that have hooked me up over the last few weeks. Jontoad set me up with a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports (283-35 all around) today, they are awesome. I didn't push super hard as I had a set of wheels and tires in the car and didn't want them slapping around, but under medium cornering they are way better than the last set I had. Adam did an alignment after I changed cradle bushings and made a huge difference. A lot of the vibration I attributed to solid bushing was actually due to being way out of whack. Ekaz, for letting me borrow a set of rims and tires while mine were being .... made different. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it and you saved me a bunch of cash and aggravation.

bill
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

Thanks CAMM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks CAMM!   Thanks CAMM! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:13 pm

good Stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Thanks CAMM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks CAMM!   Thanks CAMM! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:42 pm

That's what it's all about bro!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Thanks CAMM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks CAMM!   Thanks CAMM! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 7:48 pm

very cool and congrats on the new stuff
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Thanks CAMM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks CAMM!   Thanks CAMM! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:30 pm

Awesome man, glad I could help out as well and like Shawn said, it's what THIS is all about man, as much as this sounds cliche', but we are all one big family here and no matter how much shit we all talk, most would still do anything to help a fellow member out whatever the case may be or situation. I consider myself to have a HUGE family now and know that many have my back in a crisis or time of need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks CAMM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks CAMM!   Thanks CAMM! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks CAMM!
Page 1 of 1