Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trinity vs. Intune DCX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Trinity vs. Intune DCX Empty
PostSubject: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:39 pm

I have a new vehicle and I'd like a tuner for it. I see that the Trinity has more features but I really don't need all that (I'd get a Predator if they offered it) but I've also heard that the Intune DCX is more difficult to use. The engine is under warranty, so I don't plan on doing anything crazy to it for awhile.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 7:57 am

I know Tim at MPH doesn't car for the intune, but he didn't explain why. Something about it makes his job harder.

bill
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:48 am

I have had both. If u plan on just using it for a canned tune then the intune will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:45 pm

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f17/u7135-diablosport-predator-200898/
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:34 am

Agree with Shawn, for a basic canned tune or even a quick email CMR, intune will be just fine. Intune and Trinity both use the same CMR software, just the file format is a bit different.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:26 pm

Used the Intune tonight and installed a canned tune. Made a quick trip to the gas station and I can tell a difference between that and the Airaid I installed on Sunday. I guess that's as good as it's going to get since Tim got back to me and says he doesn't do the Pentastar.

I won't be challenging any of you at the track unless there's a foot of snow on it or it winds through a rocky backwoods trail.
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:50 pm

Shoot Johan an email if you're looking for a tune.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:49 pm

If someone will PM a way to get a hold of Johan, I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:16 pm

Diablotoona@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:34 pm

June brings an increase in prices on the tuners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity vs. Intune DCX   Trinity vs. Intune DCX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity vs. Intune DCX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Tuning-
Jump to: