Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

riverfront jeep/chryler...

Go down 
+2
Shawn1112
ghost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

riverfront jeep/chryler... Empty
PostSubject: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 2:05 pm

...has the best service dept! i have used them a couple times b4 and have had great experiences there. i was recommended to them by moparman( if you all remember him ). he works for mopar and told me that they have one of the highest rated service dept in the area. anyway they are taking me on short notice saturday morning to check my trans fluid level. they also give us 10% off any parts ordered through them, but you have to mention the club associated with a different site...maybe something we should change! TBKeith also sells cars there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:34 pm

Where they located?
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:11 pm

they are at the auto mall at orchard and 88 in aurora
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:15 pm

Thanks will kepp them in mind.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 4:48 pm

I took my Charger to this dealership to get the transmission level checked. Before they even take my keys, the service writer tells me that I have a leaky o-ring (you know that part of the trans that's replaced if leaking.. common problem) and I tell him, no, I have a leak from the back of the pan where I didn't snug the rear bolts up good enough. An hour later, they bring me my paperwork and say it's $55 for a new trans pan gasket and $155 for the new o-ring part.

Uh, I'm hear to have the trans fluid checked with the StarScan and the Miller Tool. The trans pan gasket was less than a month old and I installed it myself. It only cost me $15 for that gasket, by the way. Also, I knew for a fact that my o-ring part was just fine. I had just inspected the thing when I did the trans service. I threw a small fit and they checked the fluid, topped it off and I was on my way. Two days later, I pull out of my parking spot and I've got a small puddle under the trans. Ugh.... I put her up on ramps and double check the pan bolts.. Good and tight, but.... SON OF A BITCH... The o-ring part is leaking like crazy. Sabotage or coincidence? You be the judge.

Anyway, I just looked up the part... It's $9. They wanted $155 and an hour and a half of labor? Jerk Off
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 4:54 pm

Hmmm....that's some coincidence. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 6:13 pm

hmmm another for the stealerships...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 6:57 pm

I had my O-ring problem fixed at Zeigler Dodge (Schaumburg) while it was still under warranty without incident. It was my understanding (from the forums) that once it was fixed, it would not leak again.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 4:52 pm

Thats the Stealerships at their best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: riverfront jeep/chryler...   riverfront jeep/chryler... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

riverfront jeep/chryler...
Page 1 of 1