Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camm Concealed Carry Class

Go down 
+7
AlterEgo
jamesv82
ekaz
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
HiPwr
Pomps
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:07 pm

Ya or you guys are more than welcome to attend this guys class, after all, it is cheaper.
Back to top Go down
BoostedSRT
CAMM Rookie
BoostedSRT

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:12 pm

Not trying to rain on your parade..... just seems pricey through gun doctor without including all of the requirements. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:16 pm

Finger prints aren't a requirement, and range time is also included in my price. So really you just showed up to undercut by 10 bucks. I commend it, handled very tactfully. Have a nice night dude.
Back to top Go down
BoostedSRT
CAMM Rookie
BoostedSRT

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:22 pm

Just giving options. You have yourself a nice night as well.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:28 pm

Shawn you are more then welcome to make a thread for the class you can offer and if people are interested they now have more then one option for taking the class. Pomps set this up at the request of several members.
Back to top Go down
BoostedSRT
CAMM Rookie
BoostedSRT

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:41 pm

No problem. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:55 pm

I truthfully don't mind if anyone wants to take the class with Shawn. I wouldn't be offended in the slightest. Unfortunately I cannot match his price. There is enough business for everyone. We have a brick and mortar business that employs around ten people that we need to support. We are not teaching out of our homes or on someone's private property, we have overhead to cover and taxes to pay. I'm sure many of you can relate. This thread was created out of interest that I had posted on Facebook. This offer is always on the table for CAMM members regardless of date or size. Off soapbox.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:58 pm

Thanks to both of you for offering the classes up.

Have a good night everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:02 am

Pomps wrote:
I truthfully don't mind if anyone wants to take the class with Shawn.  I wouldn't be offended in the slightest. Unfortunately I cannot match his price.  There is enough business for everyone. We have a brick and mortar business that employs around ten people that we need to support. We are not teaching out of our homes or on someone's private property, we have overhead to cover and taxes to pay. I'm sure many of you can relate. This thread was created out of interest that I had posted on Facebook. This offer is always on the table for CAMM members regardless of date or size.  Off soapbox.
Your still a pussy, lol
Hey bro, what are you hearing on time frames for new FOID applicants?
My wife wants to also take the class, but we need to run over to GAT to fill out FOID app
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:17 am

They say 30 days. It's probably not accurate though. If you wanted to you could download the application from the state polices website. Stores might take a little longer because they usually send out in batches.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 12:04 pm

Pomps wrote:
They say 30 days. It's probably not accurate though. If you wanted to you could download the application from the state polices website. Stores might take a little longer because they usually send out in batches.
Is 30 days what you have been hearing, or is that what ISP are saying???
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 12:30 pm

They are running about 30-45 days. We have some customers get them back in 2 weeks and some get them back in 5 weeks. The sooner you get it in the quicker you get it back. Just an FYI you can take part 1 (NRA Basic Pistol) with out your FOID, but for part 2 you MUST have the FOID.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camm Concealed Carry Class   Camm Concealed Carry Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camm Concealed Carry Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2