Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie Checkin!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Yuro
jontoad
jamesv82
HiPwr
Exura
Shawn1112
MsScarlett
Roggy29
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roggy29
CAMM Rookie
Roggy29

Newbie Checkin!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:57 pm

Hello all from Yorkville!!  Great site here!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:30 pm

Hi and welcome from Mundelein. Lots of great info and people here.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:33 pm

Welcome from Streamwood
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:34 pm

Great to see you here mike!!! Dont be shy! Hows your charger doing?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:41 pm

Welcome from Earth.
Back to top Go down
Roggy29
CAMM Rookie
Roggy29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:51 pm

Exura wrote:
Great to see you here mike!!! Dont be shy! Hows your charger doing?

Charger is good! Extremely dirty. I keep hand washing every week but this Wx is killin me..... Just browsing around here looking for something to look forward to in the warmer Wx....
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:08 pm

We got go karting coming up! Test my skills there! I am also sick of this cold and snow i cry a little everytime i see salt caked onto my charger... I give her a wash weekly but clean does not last the drive home... But im thankful that i clay barred and waxed before chicago turned into Hoth. Lol
Back to top Go down
Roggy29
CAMM Rookie
Roggy29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:24 pm

Exura wrote:
We got go karting coming up! Test my skills there! I am also sick of this cold and snow i cry a little everytime i see salt caked onto my charger... I give her a wash weekly but clean does not last the drive home... But im thankful that i clay barred and waxed before chicago turned into Hoth. Lol

Hows things been at Hanger 5?
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:28 pm

As far as downed aircraft 106 has a bleed 1 leak but thats the only one right now so its been an ok day!
Back to top Go down
Roggy29
CAMM Rookie
Roggy29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:32 pm

Exura wrote:
As far as downed aircraft 106 has a bleed 1 leak but thats the only one right now so its been an ok day!

Thats pretty good... We need all we can get.... Walked onto one this morning that came in from CLE and still had a frozen lav.... One thing after another.
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:35 pm

We heard of that one lol and the potable water tank was also frozen, we were joking about that plane because one of our mechanics had to go to that one and go snicker diving for some reason lol
Back to top Go down
Roggy29
CAMM Rookie
Roggy29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:39 pm

Exura wrote:
We heard of that one lol and the potable water tank was also frozen, we were joking about that plane because one of our mechanics had to go to that one and go snicker diving for some reason lol

Yep he said someone put or dropped something in there that was not "lav" friendly.... I didnt ask questions on that... Didnt really need to know what "it" was.... Ended up getting a swap thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:44 pm

Served him right, he crop dusted us before he went out on that call... But we find beer, wine, liquor, soap bottles down there most of the time, nothing to bad.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:45 pm

Welcome to CAMM from NW Indiana
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:45 pm

welcome from Naperville!

HiPwr wrote:
Welcome from Earth.

you know... you go out of your way to to make sure everyone knows your from Earth. scratch  that makes it seem fishy and i am beginning to question that...cylon
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:53 pm

So someone had to dig shit out of a toilet on a plane?? No need to sugar coat it.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:00 pm

+1 Shawn
Welcome from Aurora!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:06 pm

jontoad wrote:
welcome from Naperville!

HiPwr wrote:
Welcome from Earth.

you know... you go out of your way to to make sure everyone knows your from Earth. scratch  that makes it seem fishy and i am beginning to question that...cylon

I am from Earth, but 26 months in the future. It's not all that different before you ask.
Back to top Go down
Roggy29
CAMM Rookie
Roggy29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:12 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
So someone had to dig shit out of a toilet on a plane?? No need to sugar coat it.

Well if anything they would have to use an ice pick and chop it out of the frozen lav..... If you ever see blue ice cubes in your coke at 36,000ft you might wanna refuse it hahahah
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:14 pm

Thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:21 pm

Cuz Blue = Lavatory juice! Chocolatey!
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:49 pm

Lmao! Gross!
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 3:35 pm

Welcome from NW Burbs! Mchenry County! Living the dream!  Rock On 
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 8:19 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Thanks for joining us.
Back to top Go down
trasshcan
CAMM Member
trasshcan

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:39 pm

welcome from cherry valley. Really nice people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Checkin!!!!!!   Newbie Checkin!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Checkin!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next