Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for the best wax

Go down 
+7
jamesv82
liljoejoe54
GSB06SRT
Yuro
Shawn1112
firestartr420
Exura
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 5:40 am

Here she is but the photo doesnt do any justice as far as in personSuggestion for the best wax - Page 2 <a href=Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 Image_zpsdcccb174" />
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:54 am

Noice!!
I need someone to teach me how to wash my car im scared lol
i might buy one of those Mothers buckets and then kill a whole day learning by myself.
stupid water laws always stop me tho.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:25 am

Looks great, congrats on the work.

So how much did you pull off with the clay bar?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:57 am

looks great. i haven't even had a chance to wax my Caliber since i got it. it's been too damn cold out. do you have a heated garage or something? did u use a hangar at the airport?
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:25 pm

looks pretty good, nice clean car  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:07 pm

looks great! and 9 hours sounds about right for your first time, took me about that long when i first tried it.... i've been able to knock it down to 4-5 hours now Smile....
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 4:31 am

actually after washing it then spray detailing it i still pulled off a very noticeable amount! and i heard angels sing when i felt it after i was done! lol but i had to go back to michigan where my parents are and borrowed their garage so i could do it, i tried the united hanger again this time but these new guys in there said no and it was an insurance thing they were kind and i understood so i moved on to try at my home town airport where i know a bunch of people there but all their hangers were full, so i had to work out in the cold...but I'm glad i did it, good for the rest of the winter  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 4:36 am

this was only from the top part of the rear bumper  affraid  
Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 <a href=Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 IMG_3274_zps813ef228" />
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:26 am

looks normal.... its amazing how much you can't see until you hit it with the clay bar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the best wax   Suggestion for the best wax - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the best wax
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2