Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MPH @ Byron

Go down 
+3
eviltrycycle
funkpolice
Illinois Chaos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

MPH @ Byron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPH @ Byron   MPH @ Byron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 11:59 pm

just checking. seemed like you were changing up a bunch of interior. lol. still have an rpm rollbar on the list for some day.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: MPH @ Byron   MPH @ Byron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 5:54 pm

I looked closer on the parts I would need and there are quite a few of them. are you planning on removing all of the interior, even things like the door sills and glove box? Let me know when you are going to tear it down and I'll give you a hand. Also, I don't know what you have in mind, but if you need and sheet metal work let me know and I'll take care of it. It's kind of a ride, but if you brought your car to my shop we could get everything skinned and looking pretty in a day.

bill
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: MPH @ Byron   MPH @ Byron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 2:08 pm

Bill, I have all of the little trim pieces from Katzkin for the door trim. I also have my original backseat leather. The back of the seats is perfect and intact. It's the bottom seat just on one side (pass side) that has a 2" square swatch cut out. I had a guy who said he could fix a burn hole and then said he couldn't get the material after he cut it out. Soooo Katzkins.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: MPH @ Byron   MPH @ Byron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 2:12 pm

The carpet and sound deadner piece is outta there too. Entire trunk liner and all of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MPH @ Byron   MPH @ Byron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MPH @ Byron
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2