Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Track Day

Go down 
+17
CorysHemi
Razor
funkpolice
The Black Stig
MsScarlett
AlterEgo
A.W.
ChicagoSRT8
Moparcharger07
Illinois Chaos
Yuro
firestartr420
jamesv82
jontoad
Shawn1112
ChargerSRT
eviltrycycle
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
jamesv82
jamesv82

CAMM Track Day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 3:16 pm

Krystn great pics
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 3:28 pm

Oh good, it worked for you. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 5:54 pm

Nice pics, thanks
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 6:00 pm

great pics Krystn!!
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 6:46 pm

Nice pics, thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 7:10 pm

those are awesome pictures! i would have loved to photo hunt there! if only i can find all my lenses for my phone i would take some good distant shots too! damn you work you forced me to miss this event Super Sad
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:45 pm

great pics James! the burnout one is sweet.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 11:48 am

Just wanted to say it was nice hanging out for a bit with mostly everyone.
Sorry I had to leave after the 2nd run which took forever! With approx 150+ cars there.
I don't think I'll be going back to Byron anymore. Definitely GLD next time!
For anyone that cares I got a 13.5 then a 13.6. Was hoping a low 13.
Thank you for the kickass pictures!!! That one of Bill's car is the shit!
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 5:05 am

Great pics Krysten. Wish we could have been there
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 6:53 am

jontoad wrote:
funkpolice wrote:
looks like the the left one is spinning!

bill
Oh it was spinning. Just your marks from the right were dark solid black and the left side was light  like it was sending more of the power to the right. I think that might be how getrags are though.
You can upgrade the clutch packs in the center section. I did mine and it's like a Detroit locker. There are steel clutch packs available now, too.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 7:00 am

Thanks Tom. I hope you are feeling better.
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 9:09 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
jontoad wrote:
funkpolice wrote:
looks like the the left one is spinning!

bill
Oh it was spinning. Just your marks from the right were dark solid black and the left side was light  like it was sending more of the power to the right. I think that might be how getrags are though.
You can upgrade the clutch packs in the center section. I did mine and it's like a Detroit locker. There are steel clutch packs available now, too.
I got the upgraded clutches when I put the 3.55s in, definitely a good addition to the getrag.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:08 am

Thanks Krysten waiting to hear on the results of the mri. If they amputate my hip you guys can call me stumpy
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 4:44 pm

My passenger side tire has about 3/32" more tread on it than the drivers, maybe that has something to do with it. They were wore unevenly when I got them. I wanted to do the upgraded clutches when I put the diff in, but naturally that turned into a time crunch cluster fuck and it didn't get done. Maybe I'll do it this winter. Would they make it "hop" around corners?

Tom, I don't know what you have going on, but I really hope they don't amputate you hip!

bill
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 7:07 pm

Its an inflamed hamstring glute an sciatica. Been flat on my back for about two weeks. Waiting for the results of the mri, probably tomorrow. No chance of amputation just my sick ass sense of humor coming through. Missed a step going into the family room about a month ago and been fighting a nagging pain until week before last and I couldnt put any weight on it and we were off to the races. It will be better. Stumpy might not be a bad nickname though. Take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Track Day
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6