Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?   Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:11 pm

lol BSH=BrightSilverHemi
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?   Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:47 pm

I know i know lol
Hell, lets get all the guys to come up lol
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?   Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:53 pm

Mod day possibility?
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?   Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:04 pm

Thats what i was thinking, but it is his garage not my call lol! But i wanna push for a mod/cookout day!
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?   Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:48 pm

Problem with the pit is it's not what you are probably thinking like Jiffy Lube or something where you can stroll around lol. It's just about 1/2 a car length long and you can't stand up completely under the car, (I almost can though and I'm about 6' 1.) I have a ladder I use to get in and out. Driving your car over it is nerve racking as hell but I've done it so many times I know where I have to be in order to not be putting a wheel in it and causing some big damage. That would be my concern, someone or their car get hurt and that wouldn't be good. It's really not any good except for stuff like oil changes and things like that although I did replace my PS lines. I might drop the pan next weekend and see what's doin, gotta replace my transponders for the TPMS as I'm getting the damn Check TPM System chime and it's drivin me nuts. Anyone know if they have to be programed or not, I think I read it's a self learning system but I dunno. The other thing is the majority of the members here live up north I believe so I'm pretty sure they ain't coming all the way down here lol.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?   Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:38 pm

Yeah just drive around and the system will see them. Just make sure you get the right ones. Believe 06-08 are same and 09-10 are the same frequency. Has to be the right frequency for the system to read them.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?   Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 12:19 am

I took a picture of them when I had the front end off so I'm ordering by the same part number(s) I see there's one in the right rear also, wonder why only 3, weird. I checked all the sensors in the tires and they are correct freq (315) and batteries all passed and sending signal so I found a post jontoad made about having to zip tie them cause they wiggle lose, gotta check mine before I buy new ones cause that may be a possibility since I had the front end off to get painted. Thanks for the info appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?   Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trans/differential flush, where's a good shop?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2