Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down Empty
PostSubject: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 3:15 pm

Tim said I could do it easy. That was after the Zex kit install. Last few times out I have been chipping away at it by tenths and hundreths in 1300-2600 DA. Last night at GLD I came within one tenth of tying the fastest stock block 6.1L Hemi record for ET. I took out #2 who was Jack Sicksrt on a Kenne Bell 2.8L @ 10.58. I ran 10.56 @ 130. Harry Balls ran 10.46 @ 133 with twin turbos in his Jeep. When the DA drops I should take the top spot easy.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 3:24 pm

Get it Tom!!!!! Post up when you are hitting the track I wanna come watch.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 3:49 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Get it Tom!!!!!  Post up when you are hitting the track I wanna come watch.
Last night

Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down 2nd_fa10
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 6:55 pm

good luck Tom!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 9:30 pm

Thanks. It's just kinda always been "my thing", ever since I started drag racing. The platform is fast in it's stock form, so I thought I'd go my own way. Most threw in a big stroker first. I decided to build mine out into a drag race car from the bottom up and keep the stock motor intact for as long as possible. I swear my decision of going centri blower against the tide of the mighty Kenne Bell was the wisest decision I could have made. My little v-3 is very friendly in building boost. The big bad KB is too much for most to tame. Now it's the turbo revolution. My centri blower is much like that in building boost.

If I never get the record, it's just fun as hell going mid 10's at 130 mph. People freak at it.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:30 am

I have no idea most of the time what you're saying, except I know you're going fast!!!! Good luck, it seems you'll get it!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:07 pm

Yesterday, I was at the grove yesterday from about 7:30pm-11:45pm
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:12 pm

Shit, just noticed you were there Thursday, kind of fucked up rite now, drinking my sorrows away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down   Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock Hemi Record ET Count Down
Page 1 of 1