Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big THANKS to Moparcharger06

Go down 
+5
ghost
Moparcharger07
Headtripp
AlterEgo
ChiTownHemi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 Empty
PostSubject: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 10:33 pm

Adam and I were talking at the Johnsburg show a few weeks ago and I mentioned to him that I would really like to get an SRT decal for underside of my hood. I knew that he did awesome work with stuff like this but I never imagined how freakin' perfect it would turn out. About a week after we talked, he sent me the decal as a thank you for the strut covers that I gave him. This is a PERFECT example of how cool the people are on this site. I never expected Adam to do this but he just did it anyway and it is EXACTLY what I had envisioned and had been wanting for a long time.

Adam - thanks again!! Your work is amazing.

Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 SRT%20Underhood%20Decal

Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 SRT%20Underhood%20Decal2
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 10:35 pm

Looks sweet! Way to go Adam!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:04 pm

Looks great Bill good job Adam what a nice guy Trophy
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:07 pm

Looks like it was a perfect fit!!!! I'm glad you like it man!! That's the least I could do for you giving me those strut covers AT the show!!! So I made em RIGHT away!!!

I threw in that extra one too just in case or even if you wanted another one for somewhere else ; )
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:35 pm

looks great bill, adam you are a stand up cat!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:39 pm

Heck yeah.. Looks great!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:29 am

WOW! That is awesome!! Great job! Smile
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 6:59 am

Looks like it came from the factory that way. Great job, Adam.

I still don't understand where your hood pad went, Bill.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 7:03 am

Nice work Adam!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 6:02 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Looks like it came from the factory that way. Great job, Adam.

I still don't understand where your hood pad went, Bill.

What is a "hood pad"?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 7:38 pm

The sound-deadening material attached to the underside of the hood. In '06, it was there and has "SRT" impressed into it.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 9:17 pm

Hmmmmm.... Have you seen it on any other 08's? You don't think those honest boys at Viking Dodge would have ripped me off do you?

I'd like to see what it looks like in the 06. I heard there's a CAMM guy that has a red SRT but never wants to show it at the car shows....
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 10:07 pm

Next show you go to, just let me know.

I don't know why Viking would go to the trouble of taking it off.

Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 Pict0219
Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 Pict0218
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 10:18 pm

Hey, Bill, check this out: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115730

Looks like no pad in '08.

I'd like to figure out a way to clean mine although it looks worse in those pictures than it really is.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 10:43 pm

I wonder if you could paint it with engine spray paint. Maybe do the whole thing in black and the SRT letters in red. That would look cool.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 10:57 pm

Good God, man! I'm thinking a brush and some soap and water and you have me taking the whole thing off and taping things and laying things out and spraying things and dealing with bugs landing on things!

It would look good, though.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 11:48 am

I think if you buy Joe a case of beer he might be willing to help out. He's real good with painting things.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 11:50 am

That's a great suggestion. Paint it. Let someone else do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big THANKS to Moparcharger06   Big THANKS to Moparcharger06 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big THANKS to Moparcharger06
Page 1 of 1