Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April Specials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

April Specials Empty
PostSubject: April Specials   April Specials I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 10:07 am

This month we want to help on the old budget and ease your pain on shipping cost and we are offering our 3g 3.5L Engine Covers at a reduced cost.

Check out our newsletter at http://www.3gcustomz.com/newsletter
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

April Specials Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Specials   April Specials I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 9:00 pm

Sweet!
Glad to see you are still on board and active!
Im liking the big bully catchcan u guys have, i wonder, will the steel mesh hoses fit it as well?
Back to top Go down
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

April Specials Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Specials   April Specials I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 7:47 am

Yuro wrote:
Sweet!
Glad to see you are still on board and active!
Im liking the big bully catchcan u guys have, i wonder, will the steel mesh hoses fit it as well?

The hose side is a 1/2" barb fitting so as long as you use 1/2" hose you should have no problems. If there is an issue then you can replace them with 3/8"NPT fittings to your liking.

Thanks,
Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April Specials Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Specials   April Specials I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Specials
Page 1 of 1