Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's it gonna cost to do this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

What's it gonna cost to do this? Empty
PostSubject: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 9:08 am

Might not be the quickest or safest way to go about things, but it looks fucking awesome. I want one.

bill
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 9:09 am

forgot the video. Embarassed

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lSNTB8zKtmI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 9:10 am

also don't know how to post a video, so nevermind. It was a sweet charger drag pack wheel stand launch.

bill
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 12:55 pm

btw... thats a challenger...
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 1:56 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
btw... thats a challenger...
that is a challenger, and I'm an idiot. thanks for putting the video on. How do you do that?

bill
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 4:29 pm

you have to use a tag for it to work.... "[youtube] link [/youtube]"
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 4:46 pm

Wait until this summer. There are a couple of drag- pak cars at MPH and Tim's Loco and Linda's FF which are just cars built into dp's. They will all be out to Byron at one time or another. It will be a good summer.
Back to top Go down
csurane24
CAMM Member
csurane24

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 6:02 pm

I'd love to see a srt 10 in the jeeps...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's it gonna cost to do this?   What's it gonna cost to do this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's it gonna cost to do this?
Page 1 of 1