Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.

Go down 
+2
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. Empty
PostSubject: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:33 pm

So I was in the basement today steam cleaning the carpets and I look up at my bar and fucking nearly broke down. I see my bartender and she is just staring at me, so I call the wifey downstairs and ask her if she remembers where my bartender came from? Last year Vic and Jackie kept telling me" you have to come over we have something for you". I will admit I was nervous, thinking what the fuck do they have for me??? So at the mod night, they gave me my bartender. She has been behind my bar ever since, and she will remain behind my bar, in Vic's memory. So when we have a mod night at my place, everyone is welcomed to go in the basement and say hello to my bartender.

My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. Photo54_zpsa1e4ed58
My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. Photo53-1_zps59c01e6d
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:38 pm

From the day you got her....

My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. 546279_10150713224659537_1419612177_n

My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. 149301_10150713224954537_343995275_n

My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. 525552_10150713225054537_1590971854_n
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:42 pm

Figures Jesse and Nick was trying to get with her! Lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:44 pm

Yup but look who she went home with!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:47 pm

Lol, and she is still here. I must be doing something rite, must be that Camm Swag
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 11:16 pm

Lol nice!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 11:18 pm

Thanks for posting that, I lost her number and she never called!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 12:20 am

Oh you guys........life's just not gonna be the same.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 12:50 am

hitit
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 8:02 am

Good lawd look at that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 11:21 am

jesse031081 wrote:
Thanks for posting that, I lost her number and she never called!
Its a Jeep thing you wouldnt understand!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.   My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My bartender is the best, thanks Team Headtripp.
Page 1 of 1