Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headliner in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Headliner in Empty
PostSubject: Headliner in   Headliner in I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 6:59 pm

Well my dad and I put the headliner back in last night.Its about 80% complete, still waiting on A pillars, sun visors, 1 rear pillar, home link box, and rear hatch. I really love the way it turned out with the exception of the patch I put in to cover TV hole. So what I am thinking is mounting an Alpine PDX amp up where the TV was. I have never seen anyone do that. Here are some shitty i-phone pics, will take better when its completely done. Also just picked up an Alpine PDX 600.1 amp with a Alpine type R 12" sub to hold me over till I decide if I want to do a huge custom audio build. Changed out all my interior lights and license plate lights to 5k white led as well yesterday, and ordered a pair of switchback led's for my front turn signals, should have those middle of the week. Might be getting a sweet deal on a Borla exhaust with 8000 miles for $700 shipped.

Headliner in Photo35_zps04dc4e1d
Headliner in Photo34_zps9dad2f89
Headliner in Photo33-1_zpsa6e66b53
Headliner in Photo32-1_zps88805999
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Headliner in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner in   Headliner in I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 7:03 pm

Always been a fan of this mod, it looks good brother!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Headliner in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner in   Headliner in I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 8:57 pm

looks good. TV hole? did the previous owner have a TV in the headliner?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Headliner in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner in   Headliner in I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 9:21 pm

jontoad wrote:
looks good. TV hole? did the previous owner have a TV in the headliner?
No had the bullshit stock 7" screen. It was my fault, I totally forgot to tell my guy at work to patch it before he glued the suede down. So I tried patching afterwards, didnt feel like wasting almost 4yards of suede.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Headliner in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner in   Headliner in I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 6:05 am

Quote :
No had the bullshit stock 7" screen.
ha, 10 yrs ago a 7" screen would have been SEMA shit.
bill
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Headliner in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner in   Headliner in I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 6:26 am

Lookin sick
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Headliner in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner in   Headliner in I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 6:43 am

funkpolice wrote:
Quote :
No had the bullshit stock 7" screen.
ha, 10 yrs ago a 7" screen would have been SEMA shit.
bill
lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headliner in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner in   Headliner in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headliner in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: