Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Valentine's Day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Happy Valentine's Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 8:14 pm

Happy Valentine's Day IMG_1607_zps14013863

It's not done yet, but getting close. The foot wells look much brighter in the pic than they are, and everything is pretty much the same tone of red, I know the pic looks like a lot of orange. If you notice the REC nav unit isn't lit up, cuz I fucked it up. I can get the lights to work, but I fried the display board. I have a new unit coming soon. The gauge cluster looks great at night, but the evic is really hard to see in the daylight. I have a color sample book of light gels, so I just need to pull it apart again and find the right shade of red to use. I also think I'm going to put some lights in the air ducts. My little brothers been giving me shit about it. He says I should start telling people I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Thanks to liljoejoe54 for holding my hand through most of the project.
bill
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 12:08 am

Holy crap! Did you do this too close to a nuclear plant? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 6:20 am

I have a RER nav unit for sale, built in hard drive that stores like 2000 songs
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 9:41 am

I think you're ready for Amsterdam!
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 5:03 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I have a RER nav unit for sale, built in hard drive that stores like 2000 songs

I thought about that really hard, but after the cash for the unit, 300 bucks for the adapter harness, antenna, other bs, it's just too expensive.

bill
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:08 pm

Sweet
how to pop open the ac controls, my right bulb went out
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:23 pm

almost a year ago and I still haven't fixed the evic display. the ac controls are easy. just pry the bezel off. I used a butter knife wrapped with masking tape. I think there are clips on top, in the middlle, and bottom. If you start on the bottom by the ashtray you can kind of get a hold on it. don't break it. then the ac control is held in with a couple screws. unhook the wire connections and it's out. I'd have to look at it again to tell you how to get it apart to change the bulb, but it isn't hard.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:30 pm

Awesome thx thats all i need to know, just how to start so i dont fudge it up, thx bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentine's Day
Page 1 of 1