Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.

Go down 
+7
Moparcharger07
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
chicagovich
Shawn1112
jesse031081
funkpolice
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.   spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 8:37 pm

Your sig says you have a srt8 meaning 6.1. Paper for cam says application for 5.7.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.   spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 9:17 pm

it's an srt max plus cam from inertia. Crower cam. works in a 5.7 or 6.1. Basically the biggest cam with stock valvetrain.
bill
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.   spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 9:25 pm

I was hoping that was the case. And not have to send it back for the correct one.
Back to top Go down
osoish08
CAMM Member
osoish08

PostSubject: Re: spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.   spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 10:41 pm

Keep the parts coming. lol.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.   spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 2:37 pm

chicagovich wrote:
funkpolice wrote:
I'm working on ordering a SRT Max cam from intertia, and I've been talking with Tim to set up the install and a tune. My wife just got over that. I .....kiiiiind of....insinuated that the car had a lot of miles on it.....so it needed a tune up? She wants to know why I have to drive so far to have that done, why it's gonna take so long, and why it cost so much? I told her that's just how these new cars are, crazy huh. Well, I just bought a 3.73 getrag set up on lx, she's gonna be pissed now. I got everything I need minus the hubs for better than half price.
bill

Man I’m familiar with this dance. You do nice work! Seems like you've set yourself up for a short stay in the dog house... and some future fun on the street!

I just redid my wife's closet organizer; should be good to get my wheels powder coated.

lolol it does sound familiar. Keep in mind, A great Husband is only good when he has a wife to back his decisions. lolol....as she rolls her eyes
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.   spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 8:06 pm

The car is going to MPH on Feb. 18th! Very Happy

bill
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.   spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 9:11 pm

funkpolice wrote:
The car is going to MPH on Feb. 18th! Very Happy

bill
Your in good hands at MPH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.   spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spending a bunch of money, my wife is gonna kill me.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2