Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are no longer Mr. Norm's

Go down 
+5
Shawn1112
chicagovich
jontoad
Admin
Tim@MPH
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

We are no longer Mr. Norm's Empty
PostSubject: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 10:03 pm

He,
Moderator's, I need this section changed to MPH Racing please. Rhonda and I are no longer involved with Mr. Norm's, they have backed off to strictly a parts house. We have restarted MPH, our shop we had in Atlanta for 10 years.

Things didn't pan out with the Norm's group plans; low new car sales,no tuning,etc really took them to their knees. They are selling parts only and dealer stuff, no employees doing any mechanical work.

So, going forward, if you call the shop it will be answered MPH;same people, same locations, just back under our old name. Rhonda and I kinda pushed for this, we  really wanted to go back to our own deal making 100% of the decisions and controlling our future like we did for 10 years in Atlanta.

We have decided to stay here instead of moving back to Georgia, we have a wonderful customer base and think we can grow it back to the siaze of our Atlanta operation before we moved.

Andy,my brother, has decided to move on in life and has taken a job in Oklahoma. It is tuff for me to swallow after working together for 10 years as partners,and three more years with Norm's. He just doesn't like it here and really doesn't want to work on cars any longer. We wish him luck and will miss him.

Rhonda and I are here and hope to get the same support y'all gave Norm's. We were the people making it happen at Norm's so I hope we have earned your trust and can earn your business with MPH.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 10:27 pm

No doubt you will still receive the support of our members here.

I changed your forum for you. Let us know if you or anyone else needs your user name changed, or you have a new website address to add to the forum description and we'll take care of that for you.

Best of luck in your new direction!
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 10:33 pm

Please change it to Tim@MPH.

New website will be:

modularpowerhouseracing.com

Don't freak out, he only has mustang stuff on it right now ,he is adding Hemi stuff as he is building it. The current site is under construction and we are making a lot of edits..
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 10:44 pm

good luck with whatever you do Tim. i have no problem passing up a hand full of shops to take my car to you if i ever need something done that is over my head, and believe me i tell people that.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 5:20 am

When tuning comes out I have plans... you're my man!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 6:32 am

No problems here, I will still be coming to see you guys
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 7:08 am

Tim I am so glad that ya'll decided to stay here. Congrats to you and the wife. I am sure with the recent pics from Diablo you will be very busy tuning new cars.

And I echo everyone else there is not another person I will let tune my car so you are stuck with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 9:59 am

I wouldn't go anywhere else. Glad your staying
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 11:13 am

Do I get a HEMI and MOPAR theme now on that FORD trailer Smile
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 4:08 pm

Best of luck to you Tim in continuing your operation here. I know you have a great base of customers and that will grow in the future. Sorry to hear that Andy has moved on. I wish him well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are no longer Mr. Norm's   We are no longer Mr. Norm's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are no longer Mr. Norm's
Page 1 of 1