Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???   I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone??? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 9:31 pm

Has anyone that owns a 2011 or 2012 Charger, debadge the Dodge lettering from the backlighting. I want to debadge soon..but from the looks of it... i could crack the plastic. Any info......
Thanks BNB
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???   I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone??? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 10:33 pm

what i remember from my reads a while back on LX and charger forums.. hey are just held on by that 3m tape that holds all the other badging on... best bet would be a hair dryer/heat gun and some fishing line to remove them
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???   I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone??? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 10:35 pm

you can also remove the entire light bar from the trunk lid to maybe work on it on a work bench...
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???   I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone??? I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 7:49 am

I did it. A little heat and they pry off real easy with a small screwdriver. Each letter has a very small pry slit on the top. I put mine back on after the tint with VHB thin double stick tape. Looks cool without the letters too.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???   I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone??? I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2012, 8:51 pm

chicagovich wrote:
I did it. A little heat and they pry off real easy with a small screwdriver. Each letter has a very small pry slit on the top. I put mine back on after the tint with VHB thin double stick tape. Looks cool without the letters too.

Do you have any pics wiyhout the chrome lettering?
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???   I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone??? I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 8:20 am

Sorry... just saw this; I don't. It did look good and I almost left them off- still may remove them one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???   I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didnt feel like looking..but has anyone???
Page 1 of 1