Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim's Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Tim's Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Tim's Trailer   Tim's Trailer I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 3:58 pm

Tim has been gratious enough to give me the loan of his trailer for the past couple years. Well it had a few problems with the electrical. Slowly over the past few months I have been fixing lights and updating some wiring. Yesterday I replaced the older trailer plug with a new one and today I got the left side brake and t-signals + 4-ways working. Got a couple more marker lights to replace that are ripped off. I have to remove some inside panels to rewire those. If I just rewire 1 it will be legal. You are allowed 1 marker light out by law. I'm pumped that it's finally all working .
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Tim's Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Trailer   Tim's Trailer I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 5:32 pm

nice. electrical is a pain in the ass. due to the fact that i hate wiring so much it seems to be the most satisfying when i am done and everything works perfect. lol.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Tim's Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Trailer   Tim's Trailer I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 6:10 pm

jontoad wrote:
nice. electrical is a pain in the ass. due to the fact that i hate wiring so much it seems to be the most satisfying when i am done and everything works perfect. lol.

You got that right, lol.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Tim's Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Trailer   Tim's Trailer I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 8:17 pm

It's like a big game of clue. lol. Part of my job is trouble shooting electronics, but I won't mess with the big 440 panels at work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tim's Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Trailer   Tim's Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim's Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: