Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to hear everyones opinion here!!

Go down 
+2
stairman
KTCHUP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KTCHUP
CAMM Member
KTCHUP

Want to hear everyones opinion here!! Empty
PostSubject: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 1:00 am

So heres another question guys. I already own a set of three piece forged wheels for my car 20 x 8.5 and 20 x 10. What rubber is best and what sizes? I am gonna have the coil overs done over the winter so I can adjust to the tire. I would like to have some meat on the tires in both the width and sidewall. So....What is the perfect setup for rubber? This should be interesting
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 1:15 am

Jontoad is THE tire expert. I would go with whatever he recommends.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 6:25 am

Ya I agree. I just bought Yokohama Parada for my 22's from Jon. I wanted to go with the Nitto 420's, its what I had on the Charger and for a little more money I got the Yokohama on the advice of Jon. I really like these more than the Nitto's
Back to top Go down
KTCHUP
CAMM Member
KTCHUP

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 7:29 am

Sizes guys, I really want to know sizes. Help me out
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 10:55 am

245/45/20 or 275/40/20 front. Not 255/45 cause it would be taller than the options for the rear.

275/40/20, 285/40/20, 295/40/20 rear. 315/35/20 rear if you don't mind rolling your fenders.
Back to top Go down
KTCHUP
CAMM Member
KTCHUP

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 2:35 pm

A 275/40 fits in the front with no rubbing issues? And what about 305/?? in the back?
Back to top Go down
KTCHUP
CAMM Member
KTCHUP

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 2:45 pm

Jontoad can you get Nitto INVO in 275/40 and 315/35 for me? Dollar amount?
Back to top Go down
KTCHUP
CAMM Member
KTCHUP

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 2:46 pm

Mounting them to a set of forged three piece GFG wheels.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 7:12 pm

KTCHUP wrote:
Jontoad can you get Nitto INVO in 275/40 and 315/35 for me? Dollar amount?

You will cut the rears with your fenders when it bottoms out. 315's will fit, but not w/o rolling your fenders. Ask me how I know.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 7:59 pm

Jon will answer, just give him time. He works a lot. What GFG wheels do you have?
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 8:02 pm

I have 245/45 in front and 295/40 in back without any issues. with a 10" wheel I'd do 315's and a fender roll.
bill
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 8:06 pm

funkpolice wrote:
I have 245/45 in front and 295/40 in back without any issues. with a 10" wheel I'd do 315's and a fender roll.
bill
A 315 on the rear looks sik!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to hear everyones opinion here!!   Want to hear everyones opinion here!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to hear everyones opinion here!!
Page 1 of 1