Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Graphics part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

New Graphics part 1 Empty
PostSubject: New Graphics part 1   New Graphics part 1 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 1:59 pm

Sometimes when you think about it and try to imagine it you get this. I think it looks just like I imagined it would. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Stand by to see if part 2 will make the cut.

New Graphics part 1 Img_0310

New Graphics part 1 Img_0311

New Graphics part 1 Img_0312
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Graphics part 1   New Graphics part 1 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 3:09 pm

I like the Camm sticker the best.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New Graphics part 1   New Graphics part 1 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 5:33 pm

I redesigned the name sticker because I don't like it. I will have a new one soon. It clashes. Going with a 2" x !8" in white slanted right and placing it on the drivers and passengers window. The driver doors are getting a Grim Reaper 24x24 in white. If that looks good I'll add text. Matching my BT front and rear emblems that say "You want some of this"
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Graphics part 1   New Graphics part 1 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 9:27 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I redesigned the name sticker because I don't like it. I will have a new one soon. It clashes. Going with a 2" x !8" in white slanted right and placing it on the drivers and passengers window. The driver doors are getting a Grim Reaper 24x24 in white. If that looks good I'll add text. Matching my BT front and rear emblems that say "You want some of this"
Keeping that shit gangsta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Graphics part 1   New Graphics part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Graphics part 1
Page 1 of 1