Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P "Broadway Bob"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

R.I.P "Broadway Bob" Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P "Broadway Bob"   R.I.P "Broadway Bob" I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 9:47 am

Not sure how many of u get out to the grove but a legend has passed away this past Friday 7-27-2012 at 3pm.
My condoleces go out to his friends and family.

I still remember going out n seeing/talking to him when i was just a lil guy....he will be missed!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P "Broadway Bob"   R.I.P "Broadway Bob" I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:09 pm

Had several beers with him in the old days heh my old days he was a cool dude
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P "Broadway Bob"   R.I.P "Broadway Bob" I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:54 pm

They did a nice moment of silence for him today. I only met him one time but he loved cars and racing so that made him a good egg in my book. Seems like he had a long and full life and will live on through everyone that met him.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P "Broadway Bob"   R.I.P "Broadway Bob" I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 9:11 pm

Bob started and owned GLD in 1963 and is the only promoter inducted into the NHRA hall of fame. He was a pretty crazy guy in his younger days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P "Broadway Bob"   R.I.P "Broadway Bob" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P "Broadway Bob"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: At the Track-
Jump to: