Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its Been Real Everyone

Go down 
+5
jianni44
osoish08
chicagovich
Shawn1112
canuhemi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

Its Been Real Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 10:57 am

It has come the time Im saying farewell to you guys, Its Been Real.... Buying a 55 thousand dollar car that I cant tune and get what I paid for has pissed me off to the 9th power.. Im trading in the Stinger tomorrow and getting myself an ZL1 Camaro that someone back out on... Im gonna try me an used Super Bee Charger to keep my Yellow Sting Alive... I hate to do it, but Dodge/Fiat has done some real BullShit with this encryption....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 11:00 am

You want to sell anything of your car? Interested in Mopar CAI if it will fit my 5.7.
Sucks that you are getting rid of it, its a sik car!!!
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 11:03 am

Brother Ill sell it, Im taking everything off.. I dont think it will fit your ride though, I think 5.7 have the elbow tube and the 392 is all hose and box
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 11:03 am

That 300 is looking GOOD Brotha
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 11:20 am

Sorry to hear, but I totally understand. I still feel one day we'll have the tuning, but that does nothing for the person that's spent the hard earned money now.
Back to top Go down
osoish08
CAMM Member
osoish08

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 11:32 am

To be honest that’s what happens when the “new” model comes out. How do you think the guys felt when the 6.1 came out? Just give it some time man. lol But I do understand where your coming from. I was saving up for the new jeep until I was told no tuning would be available for the 6.4L F-that man. So, I picked up an older model. But what if you keep it and throw in a new motor, like a 426 or 440?????? There are options if you want to keep the car, just saying.
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 11:54 am

Good luck my friend, it was great meeting you at the IN car club gathering. Maybe we meet up again at an up and coming car show.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:07 pm

If you can't wait for tuning options, why not swap in a 2008 pcm and tune away? Much cheaper than dumping it.
Back to top Go down
osoish08
CAMM Member
osoish08

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:33 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
If you can't wait for tuning options, why not swap in a 2008 pcm and tune away? Much cheaper than dumping it.

Is this even possible and if it is, way isn’t everyone doing this?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:35 pm

Well that sucks dude but understandable. It was nice meeting you at the BBQ. Don't be a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:42 pm

osoish08 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

Yes its possible and people are doing it
Back to top Go down
osoish08
CAMM Member
osoish08

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 1:02 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
osoish08 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

Yes its possible and people are doing it

Good to know....Any issues?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 3:06 pm

Nope, none.
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 3:16 pm

I found a new toy today, I'm buying an 2012 Harley Street Glide. I'm keeping Stinger, sorry for everyone that was upset and crying over my post. LOL, I PICK MY BIKE UP MONDAY
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 3:54 pm

canuhemi wrote:
I found a new toy today, I'm buying an 2012 Harley Street Glide. I'm keeping Stinger, sorry for everyone that was upset and crying over my post. LOL, I PICK MY BIKE UP MONDAY

HA! That's great, glad you came to your senses. In case you are interested a 2010 pcm swap is available. It's pricey-$4,000 -but at least you can tune it .
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 4:01 pm

But that tune is for 6.1 engine displacement, and not the 6.4 I heard about people who swapped. I will wait until Diablo cracks the 392, the Harley will keep me busy for a week or two. Lol, thanks stairman
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 4:03 pm

Shawn it wouldn't work, I did some Google_ing
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 5:01 pm

Damn man sorry to hear. (From the first post, then I read your last post)

Great to hear you are keeping the car.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 5:07 pm

canuhemi wrote:
But that tune is for 6.1 engine displacement, and not the 6.4 I heard about people who swapped. I will wait until Diablo cracks the 392, the Harley will keep me busy for a week or two. Lol, thanks stairman

Oh a 392 eh? Soryy I thought you had a 6.1L. Then you would need a replacement NGC4 controller and an engine wiring harness from a 2005-2010 HEMI car. Get those 2 things and it can be dyno tuned.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 10:18 am

Ah, something to keep you busy while the tuning issue works itself out. I'd take a Harley addition over a pcm swap any day. Nice choice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Been Real Everyone   Its Been Real Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Been Real Everyone
Page 1 of 1