Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something

Go down 
+4
firestartr420
jlg1963
eviltrycycle
Moparcharger07
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something Empty
PostSubject: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 8:58 pm

I came into work today and my boss said "Do you know what this is?" And showed me this...
Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something 101_0401

So of course I'm like "Hell yeah, that's Grand Spaulding Dodge... Mr. Norms".... He goes "Ok hold on a minute. He walks into his office and comes out with a huge ass box. And says "Here I saw this and TOTALLY thought of you, here."

Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something 101_0400
Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something 101_0402
Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something 101_0403
Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something 101_0404
Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something 101_0405
Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something 101_0406

It's pretty badass, it has lights and all that shit... Pretty sweet. I just don;t know where to put it, I don't wanna put it in the garage, cause it'll just get fucked up, looks like I gotta move some wedding pictures off the fireplace.... ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 9:02 pm

I can make a space on my bar for it!

That is hella sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 9:04 pm

That is so cool, I would think one of a kind too... Nice score Cool
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 9:12 pm

that is freaking AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 9:23 pm

oh man that is cool. nice score.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 9:39 pm

For the few times I've met your boss, that's pretty cool of the guy. I wouldn't expect that from him but I guess you just never know about some people.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 11:17 pm

Well we all though your boss had really bad taste with the gaymaro and all hmmmm I guess you just never know.. Just don't let him touch your pee pee now he thinks you owe him and all
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2012, 7:08 am

^ LOL Vic!

That's damn cool though. I wonder how old that is.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2012, 10:25 pm

No pee pee touching for me LOL

It's actually new, I guess a guy at Volo Auto Museum makes and sells them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something   Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a sweet new mod.... for my living room or something
Page 1 of 1