Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOP SPEED DISPLAY......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubo
CAMM Member
Rubo

TOP SPEED DISPLAY...... Empty
PostSubject: TOP SPEED DISPLAY......   TOP SPEED DISPLAY...... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 1:55 pm

I was wondering if there's a way to show the top speed I've reached on my car. Its a 2006 Charger R/T
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: TOP SPEED DISPLAY......   TOP SPEED DISPLAY...... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 1:58 pm

It should be in the extended evic menu
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: TOP SPEED DISPLAY......   TOP SPEED DISPLAY...... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 2:00 pm

Here is a link to a video of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45IdnQK9uy0

And if you read this page it has a lot of information that also works on the Chargers.

http://www.sequentialtaillights.com/dodge/Top%20Challenger%20Tips%20and%20Tricks.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOP SPEED DISPLAY......   TOP SPEED DISPLAY...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOP SPEED DISPLAY......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: