Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerr
CAMM Rookie
Jerr

iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona Empty
PostSubject: iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona   iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 7:50 pm

NAV works fine, but my 6-disc just reads DISC-ERROR Sad

Some tips&advice to resolve this issue would be much appreciated.

Anyways, I want my iPod to play in car, some guy quoted me $180 for a wired FM Modulator. Rolling Eyes I don't know about its quality. If someone can please direct me to where I can find something that will play my iPod. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona   iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 8:15 pm

hey bro i got this isimple module and it works perfect! . i can control my iphone through the controls . and its only like 70 bucks!
isimple-isch73
Back to top Go down
Jerr
CAMM Rookie
Jerr

PostSubject: Re: iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona   iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 12:35 am

mwa145 wrote:
hey bro i got this isimple module and it works perfect! . i can control my iphone through the controls . and its only like 70 bucks!
isimple-isch73

Oh interesting Shocked will be checking them out online, thanks man. where did you buy yours? I'm not to fond of online shopping Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona   iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 8:47 am

i bought it used off somebody on ebay.
here you go i found 1 for you.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/iSimple-ISCH73-iPod-Aux-Audio-Chrysler-Vehicles-/180890228021?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1de5d535&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1287
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona   iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPod AUX Input on 06 Daytona
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: