Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello New From Batavia

Go down 
+7
Moparcharger07
jamesv82
eviltrycycle
inkedup
stairman
Shawn1112
HemiMetal8
11 posters
AuthorMessage
HemiMetal8
CAMM Rookie
HemiMetal8

Hello New From Batavia Empty
PostSubject: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 7:45 pm

Just to say hello my first post and glad to be part of the forum although I had a 2006 SRT Magnum and have had my 2010 Challenger SRT 8 for 18 Months have finally found this great local MOPAR forum.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 7:55 pm

Welcome to Camm, post some pics. Would like to see pic of the clear bra. How do you like it, and who did it.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:02 pm

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:05 pm

welcome......
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:16 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Thanks for signing up.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:20 pm

Welcome to CAMM, from Indiana

James
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:24 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:26 pm

welcome to CAMM. Hope to see you around
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:57 pm

welcome! glad to have ya here.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:03 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Welcome to Camm, post some pics. Would like to see pic of the clear bra. How do you like it, and who did it.

shawn, clear bra is pretty easy, its just expensive. the kits are real expensive themselves if you get a pre cut kit.

i bought a universal roll of 3m clear bra off ebay for 60 bucks and cut my own pieces for a few spots. i wanted to do my carbon hydro dipped front lip to protect it from rock chips, i had enough left over to do most of my front bumper too. i might buy another roll for some other parts.

just wet it with a solution you make, place the clear bra where you want it, then squeegee out the water. you need a heat gun for some parts, just be careful not to melt it or boil the solution you spray behind it.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 2:07 pm

Welcome!!! Glad to have ya here!
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2012, 6:55 am

Hey whats one more... welcome
Back to top Go down
HemiMetal8
CAMM Rookie
HemiMetal8

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2012, 10:11 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome, look forward to further participation here, great forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello New From Batavia   Hello New From Batavia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello New From Batavia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: